Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, not only did they cuck Cody's character, they buried Seth. WWE's YT channel for this segment has 33k votes up and 94k down currently, this is Bluetista/DB all over again. Rock/Reigns is clearly an audible after Punk getting injured, but I think they'll have to call another if that's the confirmed night 2 main event.

They should do Cody/Seth and Rock/Reigns night 1, winner vs winner night 2. It sucks to merge the titles again, but Rock/Reigns night 2 is even worse, considering the story they've been telling the past two years.

I can't imagine Rock going over on Reigns, so they could do it night one and not count on Rock wrestling two nights in a row.

You just need an extension called return youtube downvotes

Screenshot 2024-02-03 032850.png

<Lmaoo>

<{outtahere}>

{<jordan}

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

There are some funny replies.

Six weeks ago either Rock vs Roman or Cody vs Roman II would have got me really hyped. Now WWE has basically ruined me interest in both matches.

Baffling booking last night. Maybe they can salvage it next week but Cody really needs to better explain why he is going for the secondary title he admits isn't the one he wants.

Last edited:
lol that Cody, Roman, and Rock segment is about to hit 200k dislikes.

Gonna be WWE's most disliked video of all time and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet.

lol that Cody, Roman, and Rock segment is about to hit 200k dislikes.

Gonna be WWE's most disliked video of all time and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet.
The funny thing is, because creatively it just doesn't make sense, it hurt both Cody and The Rock.

Roman burying the fuck out of Seth's title actually popped me. Cause a 2nd "World" Championship shouldn't exist and it should've never existed. 20+ years of having two World Champions has been dumb as fuck. Them merging the WWE Championship and the Universal Championship only to create yet another new World Heavyweight Championship was dumb as fuck. Them having two different rosters for RAW and Smackdown to justify a reason to have two World Champions is dumb as fuck, especially considering how often people between the shows appear on the other shows.

Roman saying he's the top guy and everybody fighting for Seth's title is fighting for #2 is a pure shoot. Merge these belts. Merge the women's belts. Knock this dumb shit off finally.

Prediction: Rock will have a brutal muscle tear mid match at Wrestlemania

Prediction: Rock will have a brutal muscle tear mid match at Wrestlemania

He tore his quad and got a hernia just from taking a Rock Bottom against Cena at Wrestlemania 29.

He tore his hamstring from Cena jumping from the top rope at Wrestlemania 28.

The Rock was 39 years old then. He's 51 now. You might be right.

Failed football league, sitcom and film franchise all in a year…..ruining the grand daddy of them all will be a nice cherry on top.

"Poor Cody" is trending on Twitter <Lmaoo>

They have 2 months to fix this. Hopefully they audible like they did at Wrestlemania 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back