Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody giving up his spot to Rock makes no sense. Cody has already beaten Rollins multiple times. He lost to Roman. HIS story is defeating Reigns.

Looking at YouTube comments, people seem to be more pissed at this than excited over Rock V Reigns.

I think this has been done deliberately. Cody will close Wrestlemania in a big way.

There are some funny replies.

Rock was gassed as fuck just giving a damn promo.

He also never pointed to the sign.

I think this *could* end up being a storyline with the Rock just flexing his muscles trying to show he runs things and is the real head of the table. Somehow Cody still ends up in the match night 2 and wins.

Roman burying the fuck out of Seth's title actually popped me. Cause a 2nd "World" Championship shouldn't exist and it should've never existed. 20+ years of having two World Champions has been dumb as fuck. Them merging the WWE Championship and the Universal Championship only to create yet another new World Heavyweight Championship was dumb as fuck. Them having two different rosters for RAW and Smackdown to justify a reason to have two World Champions is dumb as fuck, especially considering how often people between the shows appear on the other shows.

Roman saying he's the top guy and everybody fighting for Seth's title is fighting for #2 is a pure shoot. Merge these belts. Merge the women's belts. Knock this dumb shit off finally.

Plus it was a rebuttal to what Seth said on Raw. It wasnt a random burial. Seth talked shit first. And, yeah, Roman just said what everyone was already thinking since they first created that belt. Not sure why they even had Seth come out and say all that on Monday. WWE been making some bonehead moves all week.

I have no interest in a predictable Roman/The Dwayne match. I can only hope this is misdirection.

Would be pretty funny if this is a work.

Make Cody look like a weak bitch and have a babyface tell a bold lie saying he ain't coming for Roman at Wrestlemania, bury Seth Rollins and his title, and have a ton of fans turn on The Rock, just to say "lol swerved, it's still gonna be Cody vs. Roman" is a bold strategy Cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back