Locked PWD 1153: A Slap For A Slap, The Plot Thickens

Is this the hottest WWE has been in 20 years?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My purse arrived already, 3 hours after I ordered it, Amazon may be ruining this country's heart and soul but damned if they aint convenient

Its a little smaller than I'd like and the strap is a little shorter than I'd like but it'll work on a trial basis, if I am happy with the performance then I will search out one I like better

@moonwolf @Stargazer Rex have you guys seen these dirty drink gimmicks at Sonic?
Im kinda curious to try it but the whole point of drinking soda is getting the burn and I suspect the cream might kill that

dirty-sodas-from-sonic-v0-1jh8h187ybmc1.webp

@My Spot It's May '87 on the stream which means The New Breed have just arrived in JCP, man they had so much potential, I still mark out everytime I see em
They'll always be my "what coulda been" rasslin tragedy
When does their stupid robot appear?

My purse arrived already, 3 hours after I ordered it, Amazon may be ruining this country's heart and soul but damned if they aint convenient

Its a little smaller than I'd like and the strap is a little shorter than I'd like but it'll work on a trial basis, if I am happy with the performance then I will search out one I like better
200w.gif

@moonwolf @Stargazer Rex have you guys seen these dirty drink gimmicks at Sonic?
Im kinda curious to try it but the whole point of drinking soda is getting the burn and I suspect the cream might kill that

Only in America would we take the sweetest drink we got and make that fucker sweeter! God bless this country!

I enjoy them.
U Still get the soda bite early on because w/ the straw ur drinking the bottom part which hasn't been fully creampied.
Just dont shake or stir it i guess.
Its like starting with soda and gradually drinking ur way to a soda coconut and lime float.
The fanta one is like taking a tropical vacation.

Dammit pete
Now i wanna stop by and get 1 omw home from work.

I enjoy them.
U Still get the soda bite early on because w/ the straw ur drinking the bottom part which hasn't been fully creampied.
Just dont shake or stir it i guess.
Its like starting with soda and gradually drinking ur way to a soda coconut and lime float.
The fanta one is like taking a tropical vacation.

Dammit pete
Now i wanna stop by and get 1 omw home from work.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back