PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That also clicks with me that KO's strategy will be to get Braun so angry and out of control that he gets disqualified. How do you get to the monster? What does he care about?

Djpg3pMU0AIzWaq.jpg

nXLETm.gif

"Kevin, no! Don't do it, Kevin! Don't do it!..oh my god! That's a 110 lb woman for God's sakes!"
PWD is printing money tonight.

This swamp donkey angle needs to get shelved ASAP. I fuck fat bitches, I don't look at them on the internet. In fact the internet is my refuge from hamplanets. You guys are fuckin up my sanctuary.

This swamp donkey angle needs to get shelved ASAP. I fuck fat bitches, I don't look at them on the internet. In fact the internet is my refuge from hamplanets. You guys are fuckin up my sanctuary.
<mma4>

I can respect that.

You're welcome.

I just ignored Gutter and thats the first time I've ever done that to someone on this site, the fat chicks were just too much.

Chili Peppers best stuff is better than Foos best stuff, but Foos are better overall

cb464a285a2bacfccad32cac35e08643.jpg

I like em like that but a lil moe chub than that is ok too

I dont think all the girls I have posted the last few days are sexy but i do and was fucking around but I do think a lot of them are .
Hell yes I wish her turkeys were smaller but nice

Rex got dubs or just a yellow belt new sherdog is wild still

What a miserable fuck CM Punk must be that even his closest friend is turning on him, and that´s the guy thats just one little step above from Harry Dunne.

Okay, having read the Punk/Cabana thing, and I doubt this will surprise anybody here. But CM Punk and a cunt, and a bitch.

The part where Punk told Cabana "I've lost faith that you would actually do the right thing, for once, a long ago" just shows you what an absolute piece of shit this guy is. The guy appeared on what was supposed to be his best friend's podcast to "tell his story", and in doing so, he lied to such a degree, they end up getting sued. This could have all gone away if Colt had taken down the podcast, Punk said "Don't take it down, I've got you covered". Then, Punk's lawyers tell Cabana "We cannot continue to represent you, you need to seek different representation", because Punk got ass hurt over Colt doing something.

Colt was dumb in not protecting himself, but holy shit, Punk is genuinely one of the biggest scumbags I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back