PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Lee gonna show up at Evolution.....CM Punk needs the money, about to be out a million dollars <36>

That Grappler dude is just filling threads with his BS.

Big Dave is flexing his muscles.

I guess this was where I blindly take the word of a guy who claims to know Spike Executives on the first name basis vs someone who would have actually had first-hand knowledge of the situation

The argument is raging about Dave being ‘in the business.’ and his right to write/criticize/review.

Except his real answer was just shitting on Russo...again

AJ Lee gonna show up at Evolution.....CM Punk needs the money, about to be out a million dollars <36>

Going to be out diddly squat IMO except maybe via a settlement equal to the value of his own lawyer fees if shit goes to trial.

That said, I’ve written that the WWE wasn’t out to actually bankrupt those dudes but to bleed them. If they had prevailed, all the better for the WWE but this lawsuit proves that if you badmouth the WWE too much, they’re gonna kill you by lawyer.

Colt is gonna be busting his ass for years to get his own billed money back and Punk lost more than two UFC paycheques.

if Punk comes back he can finally be in the main event of WM against Rome Rains

Okay, having read the Punk/Cabana thing, and I doubt this will surprise anybody here. But CM Punk and a cunt, and a bitch.

The part where Punk told Cabana "I've lost faith that you would actually do the right thing, for once, a long ago" just shows you what an absolute piece of shit this guy is. The guy appeared on what was supposed to be his best friend's podcast to "tell his story", and in doing so, he lied to such a degree, they end up getting sued. This could have all gone away if Colt had taken down the podcast, Punk said "Don't take it down, I've got you covered". Then, Punk's lawyers tell Cabana "We cannot continue to represent you, you need to seek different representation", because Punk got ass hurt over Colt doing something.

Colt was dumb in not protecting himself, but holy shit, Punk is genuinely one of the biggest scumbags I've seen.

Well, read the case.

When this fucking guy is saying "Punk comes off looking terrible", then you know he's been a dick.

So, the "100% covered" should not only cover the time where Colt was being represented by Punk's attourney, but also Colt's new attourney?

But does he have a case for the damages? Punk did have a detrimental affect on his career, but is it enough to warrent $1,000,000.

That's a good point actually. I shouldn't be surprised that he'd stoop to this level. But then again, this is the guy who challenged Chris Brown to the fight to defend the wamens.

<24>

what exactly did cm punk do to you, pal?

Who saw Dave Meltzer vs. Velvet Sky happening today?

It's time to swerve them, bro.

Meltzer gonna get fucked up by Bubba if he keeps yapping his mouth off.

giphy.gif

Look at this misogynist.....mansplaining a situation she has first hand knowledge of
tenor.gif

It is the feud, sports entertainment fans have been begging to happen.

DkQJ6hMU4AASMWO

<mma4> you now have my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back