PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm.....Don't tv shows need credits to be eligible? And I doubt they want to fuck with SAG for union fees.

They also need to have a modicum of consistent quality.

What makes you sure they still would've survived the AOL-Time Warner merger?

Ted Turner still would've lost his power and Jamie Kellner still would've been a rasslin snob.

Also, USA didn't replace Raw when it left for Spike. You think they would want WCW? Even with hindsight that company would still be a clusterfuck of mismanagement l.

The timing of the deal was the problem, they got cancelled and had no time to look for a new deal. By that point the company had no value under the current backing but were still average over 2 million viewers a week. As far as management, the Hogan contract is what crippled management.

Kellner literally threw millions away because they would've made far more money from Bischoff's group than what they sold WCW for.

I loved the game, so much fun roaming around the woods with my bear and my dog having adventures and killing bad guys

Yeah I haven’t been doing the main story at all I’m enjoying the hell out of roaming the map. I’m about half way through the game, but purposely taking long on main story.

@RollSonnenRoll who are you gonna pick in the pole dawg
tenor.gif

tumblr_lzxh0lek291qg4blro1_500.gif

The timing of the deal was the problem, they got cancelled and had no time to look for a new deal. By that point the company had no value under the current backing but were still average over 2 million viewers a week. As far as management, the Hogan contract is what crippled management.
Wasn't Hogan's contract, get your head out of fairy tales. It was ultimately management that fucked over WCW with bad decision after bad decision. It always starts at the top, blaming booking and who made how much doesn't mean a thing when it's a TV network running the show. That's some Death of WCW type hyperbolic nonsense.

Kellner literally threw millions away because they would've made far more money from Bischoff's group than what they sold WCW for.
Because he was a pro wrestling snob and didn't want that on the same network as the NBA.

WWF's end of fiscal 2001 report (released 7/28) notes that all of the intellectual properties and assets of WCW including the trade name, tape library and other intangible assets were sold by AOL- Time Warner for a staggeringly low $2.5 million.
This is despite an offer from Bischoff/Fusient Media Group for $48.3 million, just days prior to the sale to WWF.
The Fusient offer included a $5 million deposit - so, even if the deal had collapsed, TBS would have picked up double what they've now got from Vince. Moreover, Fusient had agreed to take over every contract - relieving AOL-Time Warner of more than $15 million in salary payouts.
Instead, as thing now stand, Time Warner will be paying Goldberg more in one year than all the money they got from the sale of WCW.

Brad Siegel was buddies with Stu Snyder (president and COO of WWF at the time).

I just made legit the best pizza ever

Worth it not to be involved with the embarrassment that modern corporate wresting has become

Wasn't Hogan's contract, get your head out of fairy tales. It was ultimately management that fucked over WCW with bad decision after bad decision. It always starts at the top, blaming booking and who made how much doesn't mean a thing when it's a TV network running the show. That's some Death of WCW type hyperbolic nonsense.

You can't book a show with a guy that has creative control. Hogan was the most powerful person in the company at that time, management fucked up by doing that because when they needed a structure change, they couldn't do it

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...bout-nia-jaxs-recent-tweet-about-alexa-bliss/

Exclusive: WWE management not happy about Nia Jax’s recent tweet about Alexa Bliss

There has been a lot of talk in recent days about supposed heat between Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Wrestlers have been known to work angles on social media so we were skeptical at first. It turns out that there are legit issues between them.

Jax sent out a tweet on Friday morning that raised some eyebrows..not just amongst fans but with people in WWE. Jax wrote, “For someone that doesn’t care what anyone thinks it’s weird they have to go out and get a tattoo that says they’re enough”

The tweet is believed to be a reference to Alexa Bliss showing off her “I am enough” tattoo, a reference to her past real-life struggles, most notably overcoming anorexia. WWE has taken real-life issues in the past and used them for storylines but it’s unlikely to be the case this time.

We are told that WWE management saw the tweet and there is heat on Jax. As of this writing, the tweet is still up on her timeline. Several readers have also pointed out that Jax and Bliss no longer follow each other on Twitter.

Send Nia packing with Cass.

WWF's end of fiscal 2001 report (released 7/28) notes that all of the intellectual properties and assets of WCW including the trade name, tape library and other intangible assets were sold by AOL- Time Warner for a staggeringly low $2.5 million.
This is despite an offer from Bischoff/Fusient Media Group for $48.3 million, just days prior to the sale to WWF.
The Fusient offer included a $5 million deposit - so, even if the deal had collapsed, TBS would have picked up double what they've now got from Vince. Moreover, Fusient had agreed to take over every contract - relieving AOL-Time Warner of more than $15 million in salary payouts.
Instead, as thing now stand, Time Warner will be paying Goldberg more in one year than all the money they got from the sale of WCW.

<TheWire1>
<VinceCa$h>

You can't book a show with a guy that has creative control. Hogan was the most powerful person in the company at that time, management fucked up by doing that because when they needed a structure change, they couldn't do it
Outside of one incident that was provided by court documents, the creative control clause being used is based off hearsay.

Sorry, one person can't bring down an entire company unless that person is the CEO/Owner/Chairmen of the board with controlling interest <VinceCa$h>

That still doesn’t make sense. But lolz war Vince.
<VinceCa$h><Aug3><VinceCa$h>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back