PWD 600: Corey Graves and CM Punk (0-2) Have Serious Beef

Should CM Punk end his MMA career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there was a con job over his skills when he signed. I think he said he was going to dedicate his life to training, since he's rich he could do it, so they figured that surely after three/four years of training full time at a legit gym he'd be able to beat Mike Jackson.

Finally someone with some common sense.

Last edited:
64918e099f92d6cc3f50624446f947ef.gif

Yeah that why UFC give him a multi-fight contract, because no one actually thought he would be good. Punk fanboys are living in a alternative reality in real time. Punk has his dick stuck in your throats.
They probably gave him a multi fight contract so he wouldn’t fight for another org and make them money? I doubt they gave him that assuming he’d be good and win. It’s not like they couldn’t go watch him train and make judgements

The Rex Observer is reporting that Roufusport posted this on Twitter today then quickly deleted it.

Blank+_bdfa7d9aedbdbce563a44d6b4c4f18f7.jpg

Ruby cleans up rather well tbh.

Who is the guy? Is that Trent Seven?

After seeing this, I think, without the horrible tattoos, and growing out the bald patch, Ruby would be pretty hot.

I don't think there was a con job over his skills when he signed. I think he said he was going to dedicate his life to training, since he's rich he could do it, so they figured that surely after three/four years of training full time at a legit gym he'd be able to beat Mike Jackson.
That's exactly what happened, good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back