PWD 600: Corey Graves and CM Punk (0-2) Have Serious Beef

Should CM Punk end his MMA career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that @J Danger is better than Hitler. Much better, even.

We're talking about Adolf, right?

It's clearly a con. Soon you'll be proclaiming him to be the best PWD poster ever! Have you not been reading how it's done. @jDanger so cool, so anti establishment. He's bamboozled you!

Who in the blue hell is @jDanger?
Probably good friends with @RSR

MV5BNDAxODE0NDUtNjA0Ny00MWY3LTg1NWEtNWQ5NjFmNzBjMTEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk0NzgwMTE@._V1_.jpg

I have really gained a new respect for wrestling in recent weeks. I knew it was difficult and skillful but watching some old stuff fleshed it out more. Parts Unknown. I never put much though into this. To me, it was the guy is shady and we can't find anything on him; and I think that was the true gimmick of most of them. Then I watched Ultimate Warrior. lol. My God. Parts Unknown is a mental state. Those dark places that GSP pretends to go in his head. Those are truly scary places and Warrior knows that. I think you may have to be truly crazy to know that. Reach that point. And it is nothing to brag about. It is scary. It is very Jungian. The shadow. We are parts unknown. Or as Jung would call it, the undiscovered self. Warrior is pushing some serious psychology/philosophy here. Absolutely amazing character.

“The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others-the living-are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there.”

Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga

They probably gave him a multi fight contract so he wouldn’t fight for another org and make them money? I doubt they gave him that assuming he’d be good and win. It’s not like they couldn’t go watch him train and make judgements

I forgot what a white hot MMA prospect Punk was in 2014....

Dana still used the hottest free agent in wrestling better than Eazy did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back