Rules:

1) Take a shower

2) Hit the weights

3) Get a clue

Mascots:

Theme:

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR @Minotauro Rex

The only party that looks worse than CM Punk in all this is the UFC. I mean, what the fuck were they thinking? I still remember the initial announcement, I was shocked to say the least.

There was no reason to ever think this was going to work out. Easily the most embarrassing shit they've ever done.

What did AJ Lee think of Punk’s fight?

The only party that looks worse than CM Punk in all this is the UFC. I mean, what the fuck were they thinking? I still remember the initial announcement, I was shocked to say the least.

There was no reason to ever think this was going to work out. Easily the most embarrassing shit they've ever done.

I think Punk legitimately conned the UFC into thinking that he was a somewhat trained fighter. WWE always hyped up Punk's 'Muai Thai' experience and he would hype up the fact he trains BJJ with a Gracie. I believe he even gave the excuse that the only reason he didn't have a higher belt in BJJ was because he didn't believe in them. It wasn't until they saw him in action that they realized, they had a complete fraud on their hands. They handpicked two of the least experienced fighters they could find and both of them destroyed Punk with ease.

I think Punk legitimately conned the UFC into thinking that he was a somewhat trained fighter. WWE always hyped up Punk's 'Muai Thai' experience and he would hype up the fact he trains BJJ with a Gracie. I believe he even gave the excuse that the only reason he didn't have a higher belt in BJJ was because he didn't believe in them. It wasn't until they saw him in action that they realized, they had a complete fraud on their hands. They handpicked two of the least experienced fighters they could find and both of them destroyed Punk with ease.

Wouldn't surprise me if it turned out the Gracie that Punk trained with was Eve Torres.

Is CM Punk the new Ashida Kim? Or the new Charlie Z? Maybe Manny Reyes Jr.?

They obviously didn't think they'd get this embarrassed. It has to be as simple as Phil was somehow able to convince them beforehand that he would have some legit skills. Based all off his own self perception, but like ... his legitimate self perception.

He literally worked himself into a shoot.

Before Punk become a wrestler, he fought in a couple Kumite tournaments around the world.

Holy shit... CM PUNK IS FRANK DUX!!!!

- Lifelong interest in Martial Arts
- Fabricated his own competence
- Made people believe he was proffiecient in Martial Arts
- Never fought in public, building a mythos around himself as some legit fighter
- Got his ass kicked in public by an actual fighter.

They obviously didn't think they'd get this embarrassed. It has to be as simple as Phil was somehow able to convince them beforehand that he would have some legit skills. Based all off his own self perception, but like ... his legitimate self perception.

He literally worked himself into a shoot.
I just don't see how after all these years in the business they got that conned. It's not like he has an impressive physique, or like he ever showed a high level of athletic ability as a wrestler. It's pathetic.

Also, I want someone to put Colby Covington in a coffin, and BURY HIM ALIVE!!!

tenor.gif

I am gonna guess that CM Punk wont be at All In.

I just don't see how after all these years in the business they got that conned. It's not like he has an impressive physique, or like he ever showed a high level of athletic ability as a wrestler. It's pathetic.

Also, I want someone to put Colby Covington in a coffin, and BURY HIM ALIVE!!!

tenor.gif
They didnt get conned. Just traded a bit of legitimacy for some cash.

So Corey graves is punk rock because he has shitty tattoos ? Didn't he also say he would fight punk, and also told him to call him in the morning ? Dude was hammered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back