PWD 600: Corey Graves and CM Punk (0-2) Have Serious Beef

Should CM Punk end his MMA career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing at all this Punk drama. Saying he conned the UFC. Fuck off with that shit. Dude never talked himself up. Even said he would have preferred not to be on the main card. Dude was smart and took the money offers that UFC threw at him. Knowing he had a limited amount of time to make as much money from this endeavor before he was too old. The only people gullible to think he was going to be successful are you dumb fucks. Dudes just living his life the best he can and you petty fucks can't stand it. Its amusing as hell to see you all worked up about it. Even Corey Graves crying about Punk cutting him out of his life.

I'm laughing at all this Punk drama. Saying he conned the UFC. Fuck off with that shit. Dude never talked himself up. Even said he would have preferred not to be on the main card. Dude was smart and took the money offers that UFC threw at him. Knowing he had a limited amount of time to make as much money from this endeavor before he was too old. The only people gullible to think he was going to be successful are you dumb fucks. Dudes just living his life the best he can and you petty fucks can't stand it. Its amusing as hell to see you all worked up about it. Even Corey Graves crying about Punk cutting him out of his life.
You just hate the UFC. Fuck CM Punk.

CM Punk vs. Joe Rogan. Book it, Dana.

That Kenny tweet as a reaction gif:

333.gif

I just don't see how after all these years in the business they got that conned. It's not like he has an impressive physique, or like he ever showed a high level of athletic ability as a wrestler. It's pathetic.

Also, I want someone to put Colby Covington in a coffin, and BURY HIM ALIVE!!!

tenor.gif

Strength of belief on Punk's behalf.

You just hate the UFC. Fuck CM Punk.

Look at you being all jealous of man who is far more successful and has a far better life than you ever will. It must annoy you so much for you too hate him with this much intensity.

Yeah that why UFC give him a multi-fight contract, because no one actually thought he would be good. Punk fanboys are living in a alternative reality in real time. Punk has his dick stuck in your throats.

Look at you being all jealous of man who is far more successful and has a far better life than you ever will. It must annoy you so much for you too hate him with this much intensity.
What is this, the HW's? You'll have to try a lot harder to troll me, buddeh.

I hope Punk comes back to WWE and has a title match with Brock, and Brock shoot beats his ass.

qdt4rdh.gif

CleanUnselfishEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah that why UFC give him a multi-fight contract, because no one actually thought he would be good. Punk fanboys are living in a alternative reality in real time. Punk has his dick stuck in your throats.

Youre the one coming up with conspiracy theories you fucking dickwad. Punk annoys you so much that you have to resort to making shit up. You are a bitter joke of a man. Who hates to see people be successful. The only reason I'm enjoying this so much is it's showing how fucking stupid you really are.

CM Punk is an embarrassment to MMA, and to Pro Wrestling. A rarified air, indeed.

At least Japanese cans are usually legit good kayfabe wrestlers.

Your the coming up with conspiracy theories you fucking dickwad. Punk annoys you so much that you have to resort to making shit up. You are a bitter joke of a man. Who hates to see people be successful. The only reason I'm enjoying this so much is it's showing how fucking stupid you really are.

{<jordan}

Dude you mad as fuck, who do you think you are fooling?

I wouldn't say "no one" but most people thought he'd be awful. He was too old with almost no experience and the majority of people (at least from what I seen) thought he was gonna lose. He got the contract because of his previous career, not because he was a hot prospect.

Please tell us how Punk conned his way into being a successful wrestler. Being that he's clearly not very good at it. Did he have help from the Illuminati? Or was it Chicago Mob? I'm all ears for this fascinating tale of this confidence trickster who conned millions of people into cheering for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back