PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zo5XDrp.gif

Why must these toxic buttholes ruin this sub forum with their weird insecurities? I might have to start regulating bitches in here, Lake.

I'm reaching my limits, dawg

Zo5XDrp.gif

Why must these toxic buttholes ruin this sub forum with their weird insecurities? I might have to start regulating bitches in here, Lake.

I'm reaching my limits, dawg

Zo5XDrp.gif

I’m mounted up! Let’s tegulate !!!!

can you introduce me to a real live shaman?

Im trying to become inter dimensional
You thinking plains and teepees. They did all the mystical shit with sweat lodges and fasting for weeks and getting high.

My tribe had medicine men. They'd feed plants and shrubs to captured enemies and see what worked and what didn't.....think Josef Mengele....but he got high.

Punk looks like he would blow over in a slight gust of wind.

Is
16 in the clip and one in the hole
Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

The GOAT rap lyric?

You thinking plains and teepees. They did all the mystical shit with sweat lodges and fasting for weeks and getting high.

My tribe had medicine men. They'd feed plants and shrubs to captured enemies and see what worked and what didn't.....think Josef Mengele....but he got high.

I think I need like a jungle shaman

Lol do they got mushrooms in canada ? Like Sil I sybin? my ged ass cant even get close to spellin that one right to correct it HA ! BC seems like maybe youd be able to find em there.

I need to go on a spiritual journey to the other side and think long and hard about some of the changes I want to make in my life and how im going to pull them off

Is
16 in the clip and one in the hole
Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

The GOAT rap lyric?

This is one of my favorites:

Nowhere to run, hide, I'll find you and and silence your screams And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back