• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sw9ssxx8tg211.png

i wouldn't last 76 seconds

Cuck questions, depression, marriage and soy boys.....not politics
3siU.gif

Things aren't real because they were on television!

Alt-right is obviously a major movement, it's taken over several nation's conservative parties. It especially disavows the classical conservatism of libertarianism (favoring a strong nationalistic even autocratic government) and the neoconservativism of free trade (literally for tariffs). To the AR the first is pussy worship and the second globalist sabotage.

No it's not. Richard Spencer had 10K followers on Twitter until the media dug him up after Trump won to use him as the new boogeyman. There is like 3 guys who legitimately identifies as alt-right and you wouldn't even had known who they were until the media told you. The rest are just people who are smeared as alt-right or far-right if you have any libertarian views. Alt-right is nothing more than the smear like "Tea party" was during Obama.

CM Punk has anxiety about open work outs.

<6>

This started with you people defending literally being a cuck

Well if thats what it was about you are/were probably right. I think its weird as fuck on sites like huff po its like they are constantly trying to sell that idea and it just really seems weird to me that anyone would willingly share their spouse or why all of a sudden on left wing sights they want to sell that idea so much. It seems degrading to everyone involved and not part of what makes a good marriage in my opinion

It is seeming like I missed an interesting day around here.

It’s becUE WE ARE REAPECUCTFUK GENETKEMAN

Why must these toxic buttholes ruin this sub forum with their weird insecurities? I might have to start regulating bitches in here, Lake.

I'm reaching my limits, dawg

Zo5XDrp.gif

Well if thats what it was about you are/were probably right. I think its weird as fuck on sites like huff po its like they are constantly trying to sell that idea and it just really seems weird to me that anyone would willingly share their spouse or why all of a sudden on left wing sights they want to sell that idea so much. It seems degrading to everyone involved and not part of what makes a good marriage in my opinion

It is seeming like I missed an interesting day around here.

The whole thing started because I posted this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back