PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need like a jungle shaman

Lol do they got mushrooms in canada ? Like Sil I sybin? my ged ass cant even get close to spellin that one right to correct it HA ! BC seems like maybe youd be able to find em there.

I need to go on a spiritual journey to the other side and think long and hard about some of the changes I want to make in my life and how im going to pull them off
Not a psychedelic guy, but they're around.

The whole thing started because I posted this

Yea Im totally with ya on that and woulda backed ya if I saw it. i have seen a lot of that shit over the last few years and While i think people can do whatever they please I dont think that all things should be encouraged or go main stream. Like smoking for example.

also Im guessing it went in the direction of why are liberals always trying to make men into spineless bitches who dont act like men ? In which case I also wonder that.

I feel like liberals have really gotten away from the good stuff like unions taxes and national healthcare and instead have gotten really into degenerate sexual practices and other worthless causes and I keep waiting to get back to some serious business and winning elections again

Im gonna change my screen name to Sil I. Sybin

Not a psychedelic guy, but they're around.

Sometimes my own thoughts get in my way and I have always found that is a good way to turn down the volume on that and see what else is going on in your mind

My wife gets pissed at me when I ramble about inner secrets

This is one of my favorites:

Nowhere to run, hide, I'll find you and and silence your screams And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams

Dead in the middle of little Italy....was mine.

Hey @Gutter Chris is Big L's line

"They wanna know why I'm so fly

A girl asked me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye".....your fav?

Dead in the middle of little Italy....was mine.

Hey @Gutter Chris is Big L's line

"They wanna know why I'm so fly

A girl asked me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye".....your fav?

Nah I dont really like big pun and that hardly seems like a good reason to smack a bitch.

If they hit you and get in your face its alright to check em but you cant just be beatin on em for sport or anything like that

@Syd with his bird brain <Lmaoo>
NKsW.gif

@deezy

I always liked if a bitch tries to tease me ill put a whole in her head right where here weave be believe me

No it's not. Richard Spencer had 10K followers on Twitter until the media dug him up after Trump won to use him as the new boogeyman. There is like 3 guys who legitimately identifies as alt-right and you wouldn't even had known who they were until the media told you. The rest are just people who are smeared as alt-right or far-right if you have any libertarian views. Alt-right is nothing more than the smear like "Tea party" was during Obama.
Jesus, just yikes. The Tea Party were classical constitutionalists who favored low taxes, you can say the media smeared them or overplayed their influence but you can't say they are not real. It's like saying atoms aren't real.

Trump has no libertarian views at all. He praised a dictator, who he says he wants to be friends with, for assassinating his own uncle. He wants to build a wall that would have to employ eminent domain. He openly wants trade wars, even with allies. He imposed tariffs (literally a tax on trade). He argued that businesses should fire employees that upset him and used the arm of the government to favor some firms over others. He bragged he passed more laws than other Presidents. He bragged about the number of judges and police he employs. He attacked businesses he felt avoided taxes and formed a monopoly.

Poll : goat ice cream
Choc
Cookies and cream
Neopaitan
Vimallia
Rocky toad
Strawberry
Xbox chip

Jerry Lawler hocking dick pills on his podcast <45>

Mint chocolate chip crew checking in

Vimallia crew pretending they have reservations checking in

<OKC16>