PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt been absurdly right wing his whole posting career ?
No Struggle only cares about one thing and thats fame
Hes desperate for it
When he saw that Milo dude become famous for being a troll Struggz quickly adopted these "beliefs" to become a black Milo and hopefully lap up some of that queers left over shine

Breakdown of marriage is why depression is up and people are on SSRI's and people are offing themselves because of it.....

Sounds like a fucking episode of Sex in the City.
Never watched the show, but prime Kim Catrell could get it.

Difference is you people dont even give a fuck about New Japan and only post spoilers to bother the people that do
Same shit you homos would do with Lucha Underground
That isn't true at all. The only reason I posted that NJPW tweet is because there was a botch with the trophy. This narrative that you are trying to create is utter bullshit.

No Struggle only cares about one thing and thats fame
Hes desperate for it
When he saw that Milo dude become famous for being a troll Struggz quickly adopted these "beliefs" to become a black Milo and hopefully lap up some of that queers left over shine

Milo hasn't been relevant in well over a year, update your insults from 2016

That isn't true at all. The only reason I posted that NJPW tweet is because there was a botch with the trophy. This narrative that you are trying to create is utter bullshit.

Panch gets his news from WorldStarHipHop

Alt-right

"Everyone is now this thing I learned on tv. I heard the pee tape was real too"
"Hillary had someone killed"
tenor.gif

Its not bullshit Frank thats just what they want you to believe
Look into it

Wait, I thought @Ozymandias was The Spoiler? Or was he Destroyer II? Can never keep these masked gimmicks straight.

How da hell are we five pages into a new thread alteach

Alt-right

"Everyone is now this thing I learned on tv. I heard the pee tape was real too"
Things aren't real because they were on television!

Alt-right is obviously a major movement, it's taken over several nation's conservative parties. It especially disavows the classical conservatism of libertarianism (favoring a strong nationalistic even autocratic government) and the neoconservativism of free trade (literally for tariffs). To the AR the first is pussy worship and the second globalist sabotage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back