PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching HHH vs Steiner from RR 2003, Triple H during his weird era of wearing colored shorts and bicycle pants

Scott Steiner arms look like they are made of synthenol at this point

Scott Steiner arms look like they are made of synthenol at this point
Sad considering what he'd been able to in years previous. Mass caught up to him before age did lol.

Meant to quote the post above this, but I botched it,

Steiner getting booed against Triple H at the height of the time smarks hated Triple H

All Steiner can do is a Belly to Belly Suplex with punches and Suplex City is not over yet

She really wanted to be tag teamed. A different host or maybe worse looking guys and there would have been a sexual harassment bitch fest. That's one of the best in character interviews I've seen. Jericho tries to do that from time to time and even he comes off a bit corny. Dean ambrose reminds me a lot of punk a lot of people in wwe just don't understand him. They need to do what Prichard did with punk and sit him down and let him talk about who he is and show it to creative. The Austin podcast was the wrong format.

Scott is so limited in the ring at this point
Hhh sandbagged to shit. Sure he wasn't the worker he was but you could hide his limitations with the right opponent. I think he had a match with Jericho around that time period that was pretty good.

The match was ass, Kurt and Benoit must have felt great having to follow that.

Hhh sandbagged to shit. Sure he wasn't the worker he was but you could hide his limitations with the right opponent. I think he had a match with Jericho around that time period that was pretty good.

HHH and Steiner ring styles aren't a good match

The match was ass, Kurt and Benoit must have felt great having to follow that.
I really enjoyed the finish sequence to the rumble. Really disappointed we never got that face face undertaker brock title feud or a brock Batista feud in later years.

2003 Rumble time, I dunno who designed this set but the entrance is 10 feet to the right of the ramp

The double dropkick botch, Rey and Edge go for some weird spot against Nowinski, Edge mistimes it and lands right now Chris's face breaking his nose.

lol fox 8 cleveland. Dean was wheeling that broad. Wayne doesn't fuck around. Wayne out there putting these boys over while getting made fun of for his mug. Seth's and Dean's reaction to Punk being the champ, lmao those were A++. Wayne is a damn mark!!

The double dropkick botch, Rey and Edge go for some weird spot against Nowinski, Edge mistimes it and lands right now Chris's face breaking his nose.
For such a forgettable character he's giving them a real pain in the ass with all his concussion stuff. Anybody in that rumble get a bigger reaction than you'd have expected or remembered?

For such a forgettable character he's giving them a real pain in the ass with all his concussion stuff. Anybody in that rumble get a bigger reaction than you'd have expected or remembered?

I completely forget Bill Demott was still a wrestler in 2003

She really wanted to be tag teamed. A different host or maybe worse looking guys and there would have been a sexual harassment bitch fest. That's one of the best in character interviews I've seen. Jericho tries to do that from time to time and even he comes off a bit corny. Dean ambrose reminds me a lot of punk a lot of people in wwe just don't understand him. They need to do what Prichard did with punk and sit him down and let him talk about who he is and show it to creative. The Austin podcast was the wrong format.
Dean is a professional wrestler through and through. He's got that touch of old school that is sorely missing from today's locker room. He did not want to talk about his childhood with SCSA and just completely shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back