00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules:
Spinal Tap did it first
Cena Sleepin'
Even death can't make Roman reign

Mascots:

Theme:

@Darth Nevets
it helps if you post a link to this thread in the old one.

Time for another Network marathon, this time its 2003 starting with RAW and one of the worst feuds of all time Scott Steiner vs Triple H. Everything about this was ass

Is it time to put the Balor Club stable back together since he's feuding with Bray?

Time for another Network marathon, this time its 2003 starting with RAW and one of the worst feuds of all time Scott Steiner vs Triple H. Everything about this was ass
It was such a huge disappointment.

I got a kick out of the fuedo but the ma matches sucked

Royal Rumble 2003

You have HHH vs Steiner and then Angle vs Benoit

Prob won't find a bigger gap in match quality on a card than those 2

LMAO at Wyatt acting all hard because the Jinder Family beat Orton for him.

Gentlemen, and lady

I just had a MAGNIFICENT, DELIGHTFUL idea

What if the Hardy's start a BROKEN UNIVERSE and destroy the WWE Universe.

It'll be the rebirth of wrasslin ala 1996.

Take notes dipshit WWE creative lurkers, you heard it here first, ohh yeth you did babehhhh

591bccee56f236466fc39f4fccaa72b93bbd72f4a909ba28fc4198c121fc76ea_1.jpg

I got a kick out of the fuedo but the ma matches sucked

Bench Press Challenges, Pose Downs, and Arm Wrestling...this is a build up to a world title match

Royal Rumble 2003

You have HHH vs Steiner and then Angle vs Benoit

Prob won't find a bigger gap in match quality on a card than those 2

And they were both title matches

So I finished the invasion shit, and it is now the very beginning of '02.

Did Vince wonder what happened to the Bodydonnas, and then decide to recreate them gayer?

I could have sworn that Billy and Chuck's gay overtones were a slower build, but holy shit, those dudes wanna slob on they knobs.

not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

So Scott Steiner is literally beating Triple H into his tighty whiteys on the RAW before RR 2003. Triple H doesn't look like "The Game"

Didn't really expect much from Steiner when he arrived, he was the drizzling shits at the end of WCW and worse when I saw him on the WWA PPVs that thankfully I got for free......still feel like I paid too much.

So I finished the invasion shit, and it is now the very beginning of '02.

Did Vince wonder what happened to the Bodydonnas, and then decide to recreate them gayer?

I could have sworn that Billy and Chuck's gay overtones were a slower build, but holy shit, those dudes wanna slob on they knobs.

not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif
Were the bodydonna's supposed to be gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back