PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean is a professional wrestler through and through. He's got that touch of old school that is sorely missing from today's locker room. He did not want to talk about his childhood with SCSA and just completely shut down.

Dean screwed Dean!

Almost as bad as Goldberg being in the crowd a week after he was fired
cats19.jpg
Wait Goldberg went to WWE after his UFC contract was up?? When was all this?? Lol

That Bray Wyatt jobbing compilation is fucking hilarious. What a joke this character is and I can't believe I actually ever bought into it.

Dean is a professional wrestler through and through. He's got that touch of old school that is sorely missing from today's locker room. He did not want to talk about his childhood with SCSA and just completely shut down.
I've never been the biggest ambrose fan but they really did undercut him. If the guy can get a lumber jack match over he has talent. I think wwe actually had good intentions with that but Austin wouldn't let touchy subjects go and had a bad sense of the room.

Wait Goldberg went to WWE after his UFC contract was up?? When was all this?? Lol
Even worse bro. That was at a Fight Night in Albuquerque where he's from. He had just got fired about a week prior and he bought a ticket and went to the event
<6>

I've never been the biggest ambrose fan but they really did undercut him. If the guy can get a lumber jack match over he has talent. I think wwe actually had good intentions with that but Austin wouldn't let touchy subjects go and had a bad sense of the room.
When Austin knows the person he's interviewing(Nash, Heyman, Jericho, Trips, Brock etc.) then it can be really really good. When you can tell he's not buddies with them and just casual acquaintances then it can be a little awkward. It's not his fault, he's just Stone Cold Steve Austin and he sounds pissed off all the time.

Broken Matt is now in the rumble and he almost fell on the way to the ring

He's no daisy. He's no daisy at all.

tumblr_mabalhkr2O1rs3en5o1_500.gif

Apparently WWE doesn't have the rights to 3 Minutes Warnings Theme song

When Austin knows the person he's interviewing(Nash, Heyman, Jericho, Trips, Brock etc.) then it can be really really good. When you can tell he's not buddies with them and just casual acquaintances then it can be a little awkward. It's not his fault, he's just Stone Cold Steve Austin and he sounds pissed off all the time.
Yeah I thought the Paige interview was a bit awkward too but not tense. There is a generational gap I guess. I doubt there's heat but they both probably wish it went better than it did.

Keep in mind, Bray was suppose to face Brock at WM32 but fans complained because they knew he was going to lose lol
I think the undertaker did the most damage to him but fans rarely get on his case for burying people. At least he got some wins on cena and Roman even though he lost the feud. Undertaker and rock made him look like a geek.

I think the undertaker did the most damage to him but fans rarely get on his case for burying people. At least he got some wins on cena and Roman even though he lost the feud. Undertaker and rock made him look like a geek.

Taker is not a selfish guy and has put over more superstars than anyone in history, even wrestlers who failed like Hassan and Khali

Taker is not a selfish guy and has put over more superstars than anyone in history, even wrestlers who failed like Hassan and Khali
When he likes the guy he does the job no problem. He put ken Anderson over big too. I'm not saying undertaker buries everyone I just think there are times he could have elevated others more just like all the other top guys do and people act like it's an exclusive trips cena Roman thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back