PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo and Titus need to do a weightcutting angle. Apollo starts to wrestle in the cruiserweight division each week by cheating at a fake weighin. Ala DC.

I played a lot of Crusader Kings 2.

Then you know how satisfying it is to pick off Charlemagne before he invades Lombardy and then exterminate his family via matrilineal marriages and random manure explosions.

Fuck the Karlings, I cannibalize them for fun!

Jesus christ I had no idea how popular Balor is with the ladies until I scrolled through some of those comments

Quiet Count, the internet has informed me that I'm supposed to boo any face that my girlfriend might like
<Kobe213>

UYcLQGb.jpg
damn, shelton benjiman went from ic champ to sitting in the nose bleeds

Then you know how satisfying it is to pick off Charlemagne before he invades Lombardy and then exterminate his family via matrilineal marriages and random manure explosions.

Fuck the Karlings, I cannibalize them for fun!
Medieval 2 total war was better.

– Waltman appeared on The Tomorrow Show (credit wrestlinginc.com) with Keven Undergaro for the first time since going missing, commenting on his arrest

“I wasn’t using anything. Even my closest friends, I understand if they doubt me. At least in the back of their minds. I get it.”

TWO HOURS LATER....

– According to TMZ, Sean Waltman was arrested at LAX over the weekend after police say that he tried to carry meth and marijuana through customs. Waltman was flying out to a wrestling event in the United Kingdom when he was stopped at Customs and officials discovered the drugs. Police were called, Waltman was immediately arrested and booked for possession of a controlled substance.

While Waltman was being processed, police noticed an outstanding warrant for Waltman stemming from a prior DUI arrest. Bail was set at $35,000 and he has since been released.

upload_2017-5-2_7-59-39.gif

Jesus christ I had no idea how popular Balor is with the ladies until I scrolled through some of those comments

Naw dude, he's too small. Only Roman has the ability to get female viewers.

<seedat>

– Waltman appeared on The Tomorrow Show (credit wrestlinginc.com) with Keven Undergaro for the first time since going missing, commenting on his arrest

“I wasn’t using anything. Even my closest friends, I understand if they doubt me. At least in the back of their minds. I get it.”

TWO HOURS LATER....

– According to TMZ, Sean Waltman was arrested at LAX over the weekend after police say that he tried to carry meth and marijuana through customs. Waltman was flying out to a wrestling event in the United Kingdom when he was stopped at Customs and officials discovered the drugs. Police were called, Waltman was immediately arrested and booked for possession of a controlled substance.

While Waltman was being processed, police noticed an outstanding warrant for Waltman stemming from a prior DUI arrest. Bail was set at $35,000 and he has since been released.

View attachment 224751
That sucks if he's fallen back on hard times.

Quiet Count, the internet has informed me that I'm supposed to boo any face that my girlfriend might like
<Kobe213>

Summer isn't gonna like this 'having a girlfriend' gimmick

Naw dude, he's too small. Only Roman has the ability to get female viewers.

<seedat>
At no point did I deny he has a lot of female fans. He's just a heel to me and I don't believe in the brock match. I'm cool with him being champ from time to time.

At no point did I deny he has a lot of female fans. He's just a heel to me and I don't believe in the brock match. I'm cool with him being champ from time to time.

I didn't mean it about you but it's usually something that the smark haters don't usually admit but have no problem constantly bringing up Roman's ability to draw females.

Just like we are with women, everybody has their cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back