PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently there's another writers strike......so late night gets popular again and WWE programming gets a bump for being original content like the last time.

Main event match was really good.

I feel like a lot of you guys take this shit a little too seriously though. That was a pretty enjoyable Raw.

I know we're getting Miz/Ambrose for the seventh time but I'm okay with it. And Balor/Bray will be fun.

The Miz should have been in KO's spot last year and become the 2nd Universal champion after Balor got injured.

Well I guess there's no writers strike....reading a bit of the timeline, what a self indulgent lot they are.

Made me want to see their world burn tbh.

- Backstage segment with Rollins and Dean was damn near perfect. I was worried when they were paling around in the in ring promo that they were just gonna toss the continuity that these two fucking hate each other right out the window. Then they do the same thing in the backstage segment and just as I'm ready to give up, they slowly start getting more hostile to each other and for just a second Ambrose drops the lunatic gimmick and we see Shield Dean for a brief moment as I mark....and then he goes "back to you Gorilla!" and loses that. If he had just stared him down and smirked as he walked away then it would have been a perfect segment.

I think it makes sense for him to diffuse by slipping back into "lunatic" comedy mode. If WWE were smart and had 3-dimensional characters, we'd see over time that his aloofness is a mental/emotional defense mechanism.

Jesus christ I had no idea how popular Balor is with the ladies until I scrolled through some of those comments

I like this Wyatt feud. Bray's gonna say some creepy shit about Balor's inner demons (possibly leading us to different demon aspects, as hinted at in that wwe.com article ... I'm real interested in the different mythology/lore they can draw on if they do this right), and then Finn's gonna run through him at the ppv.

Sheamus and Cesaro have EU flags on their ring jackets. That makes fuck all sense, because Switzerland aren't in the EU, so the flag doesn't apply for Cesaro.

Jesus christ I had no idea how popular Balor is with the ladies until I scrolled through some of those comments

"Irish Manlets are best for business"
Book of Dana

Sheamus and Cesaro have EU flags on their ring jackets. That makes fuck all sense, because Switzerland aren't in the EU, so the flag doesn't apply for Cesaro.
95% of WWE Universe could not find Switzerland on a map.

Time for another Network marathon, this time its 2003 starting with RAW and one of the worst feuds of all time Scott Steiner vs Triple H. Everything about this was ass
Those motherfuckers won't put Steiner in the hall of fame until he dies and they'll have hogan or hhh induct him.

C-yYBHKXsAAAO-W.jpg

TITUS BRAND WORLDWIDE URAH URAH URAH

Happy Birthday to the GOAT, The People's Champ, The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, The Brahma Bull, The Great One.... Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back