PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
rewatched wrestlemania 31. i think its definitely one of the better manias in recent years
I really enjoyed 30 and 31 back to back and didn't even notice how long they were unlike the last two years. I might have them both in my top 5 definitely top 10.

Charlotte's titties aren't the same size.. :(

Probably some mobility issues, I think I remember one of your other squats around that weight and it was a little high. Looked like it could of been some tight hamstrings IIRC. Take a video and maybe I can help a little (I suck at squatting), squatting had always been a weird movement for me until I started using weightlifting shoes and found some stretches to fix some mobility issues.

I've made quite a few adjustments since then. Worked on form and depth and lowered the bar position. Much better.

Squats have always been a mental thing with me. Seems normal to me that your brain would go WTF! when you have hundreds of pounds on your back and you try to sit down. 385 is awesome though you'll get them 4 plates before long

And bad news guys, literally five minutes after I posted that, I broke my dominant hand Middle finger in two places. So I got a few weeks of recovery before I can really do much again besides squat lower weight. I guess May is a lower body business kind of month.

Nah, all natty bro. All the chickpeas, lentils and rice.

Couldn't find an English upload lol

"Mmm, this is delicious. What's in it?"

"Chickpeas, lentils and rice."

"And what's in this?"

"Chickpeas and lentils.Try it with rice."

are-you-sure-you-want-to-delete-internet.png

All the divas should upload nude photos of themselves to the net, to show solidarity.

ill have to rewatch 30. i remember the two daniel bryan matches being awesome.
Hogan, Austin and the Rock all in the ring was a great mania moment. Cool finish to the battle royal and at the time it looked like it would mean something. Shield squashed some legends. The shocker of the streak ending. Cena taking a step down from the main event. Only the women matched sucked really and it wasn't any worse than other years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back