PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we can all see Scott Steiner when he makes his Impact return.

Were the bodydonna's supposed to be gay?
Dunno if they were supposed to be, but even with Sunny there, those dudes were pretty gay.

My Raw takeaways
- It's a pretty low bar but Alexa could be the best talker of any woman ever. That promo was all her and she managed to keep me interested and be entertaining all while maintaining her heat. Popped for her interaction with Nia. Bravo

- What an excellent main event. Feels like Seth is getting back to form after a clunky few months with injuries even though I was really hoping we were done with Rollins and Smoe Joe

- FALCON ARROW

- Backstage segment with Rollins and Dean was damn near perfect. I was worried when they were paling around in the in ring promo that they were just gonna toss the continuity that these two fucking hate each other right out the window. Then they do the same thing in the backstage segment and just as I'm ready to give up, they slowly start getting more hostile to each other and for just a second Ambrose drops the lunatic gimmick and we see Shield Dean for a brief moment as I mark....and then he goes "back to you Gorilla!" and loses that. If he had just stared him down and smirked as he walked away then it would have been a perfect segment.

Dunno if they were supposed to be, but even with Sunny there, those dudes were pretty gay.
I was under the impression that they were supposed to be cousins and that's why they looked the same.

I could be wrong, I don't go back to watch anything, I live off muscle memory.

I was under the impression that they were supposed to be cousins and that's why they looked the same.

I could be wrong, I don't go back to watch anything, I live off muscle memory.
I honestly have no clue, been awhile since I was in the mid 90's.

Just thought Billy and Chuck looked a lot like them. But gayer.

Going through the last thread and seeing people argue about Roman Reigns

<LikeReally5><{clintugh}><DisgustingHHH><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

You monkeys need to realize this is entertainment and not real.

When I see people argue over wrestling storylines <codychoke>

I honestly have no clue, been awhile since I was in the mid 90's.

Just thought Billy and Chuck looked a lot like them. But gayer.
Do you know if Billy and Chuck start out with their "iconic" theme?

Going through the last thread and seeing people argue about Roman Reigns

<LikeReally5><{clintugh}><DisgustingHHH><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

You monkeys need to realize this is entertainment and not real.

When I see people argue over wrestling storylines <codychoke>

Real fans hate the things they love brother.

Do you know if Billy and Chuck start out with their "iconic" theme?
Nah, they are using Billy Gunn's shit theme. Not his ass one.

C-yYBHKXsAAAO-W.jpg

I want to see Miz vs Brock. The promo's would be amazing.

@RollSonnenRoll they fucking did it man. They acknowledged the Ambrose/Rollins rivalry.

The "Dean got surprised once... won't happen again" line and ending were perfect.

Also, I'm a bray mark but he gets good reactions and is over. You heard them pops. You cucks are being cucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back