post your own definitive current top 10 70kg kickboxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 467227
  • Start date
How old is Yodsanklai anyway? seem like he have been fighting forever.

How old is Yodsanklai anyway? seem like he have been fighting forever.

he is 31yo now,day 31 of this month Yod is going to complete 1 year without fight,he had some injuries,including injurie caused by crossshit training

he is 31yo now,day 31 of this month Yod is going to complete 1 year without fight,he had some injuries,including injurie caused by crossshit training

speaking about 31 years olds,injuries and crossfit...petro has joined the club

LK:
Lightweight (Per 9/16)

1 Superbon Banchamek *
2 Sitthichai
3 Robin van Roosmalen v
4 Giorgio Petrosyan
5 Marat Grigorian ^
6 Wu Xuesong ^
7 Tayfun Ozcan ^
8 Anatoly Moiseev *
9 Josh Jauncey ^
10 Jomthong Chuwattana *

CP:
  1. Sittichai Sitsongpeenong (1)
  2. Robin van Roosmalen (2)
  3. Giorgio Petrosyan (3)
  4. Superbon Banchamek (-)
  5. Yodsanklai Fairtex (5)
  6. Marat Grigorian (6)
  7. Buakaw Banchamek (7)
  8. Anatoly Moiseev (8)
  9. Josh Jauncey (10)
  10. Davit Kiria (-)
Dropped from the rankings: Andy Ristie (4), Enriko Gogokhia (9)

i wonder who's from 11 down....
i also don't know who Anatoly Moiseev and Tayfun Ozcan are...is it normal i never heard about them?

his brother on liverkick staff means everything...i am not trying to be an asshole,but why this guy is ranked 9,and notice that he climbed up a position in this month,and his last victory was Xu Yan who is just a common mid level guy

his biggest victories since 2015 is Baumert,Coulibaly and Xu Yan,this is not top 10 material for sure

a guy like Allazov should take his place,Allazov has defeated good namess ince 2015 like Haida,Juri kehl, Millet,Baya and Kehl by KO,there is no another reason to have Jauncey as the 9th

Artem Pasphorin also could be a decent replacement over jauncey place,the kid has defeated since december 2015 Cosmo alexandre,Ngimbi(both in one night) and then the 2015 kunlun max semi finalist Vitor nagbe.

worried how they are going to handle the next month rankings if Jauncey defeat salvador,it is going to be laughable if they send him to a top 5 or anything like it

i wonder who's from 11 down....
i also don't know who Anatoly Moiseev and Tayfun Ozcan are...is it normal i never heard about them?
not too much bro,i had made moiseev page and he is builting a notable career since his glory debut in glory 20,he has defeated and faced some good names like Baumert(disappointing prospect),Milea,Mikelic,Risco,Kanters,Jauncey and his tough loss to Grigorian

his page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Moiseev

Ozkan is a well known prospect since 2014 when he entered on enfusion brand and was promoted as one of the main beasts along with Jaraya,Bulaid,El Bostati and some others,

he faced in the past notable names as Ben moh,Pinca,Baitar,outclassed Chikadze and Jaraya

since he won Enfusion 70kg tournament in february of this year he entered on kunlun and defeated the notable Davit Kiria,got knocked out badly by chinese best 70kg Wu Xuesong and defeated Jaraya on the last fight of their triology

i am going to do his page soon,his page,Jonay Risco page and Bulaid too

i'll check them out thanks for the info! i think if you don't follow those promotions itìs hard to keep track at least for me of all fighters especially if you focus on others,in my case chinese and MT so unless these fighters compete with someone who interests me i don't really bother,prob more for lack of time.

I think 9 is too low for Jauncy IMO. Really, based on his beard and social media presence he should at least be bumped up to #5. He's also got FOTY potential with Salvador coming up. Not to mention he gave Petrosyan and Sittichai incredibly tough fights.

@Cocakillbana What are your thoughts?

I think 9 is too low for Jauncy IMO. Really, based on his beard and social media presence he should at least be bumped up to #5. He's also got FOTY potential with Salvador coming up. Not to mention he gave Petrosyan and Sittichai incredibly tough fights.

@Cocakillbana What are your thoughts?

he got hardly robbed in both fights,especially on his fight against Sitthichai,

If he talked less and fought better he could deserve a top 10 rank

People not happy with Jauncey, but what about Jomthong at #10? What has he done?

I take it 154 kickboxing falls off after the first few fighters, and after that it's hard to say who should be in the top 10? Got to fill those last few spots.

Last edited:
How would you rank top 10 if you remove yodsanklai, petrosyan, roosmalen, ristie and gogokhia?

People not happy with Jauncey, but what about Jomthong at #10? What has he done?

I take it 154 kickboxing falls off after the first few fighters, and after that it's hard to say who should be in the top 10? Got to fill those last few spots.

Agreed. I mean, who else would you include in #9-10? Askerov? Allazov? Dahlbeck? Kehl? Hard to say that any of them are getting robbed.

With Enriko and Yod gone, 70kg looking sparse

On talent alone I think Jauncey is top 10. don't see a problem with that. He should really fight someone like Kiria or other guys around the top 10-15.

Last edited:
Back