post your own definitive current top 10 70kg kickboxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 467227
  • Start date
70kg is looking a bit bare at the moment with Yod, Gogokhia and Jomthong retiring as well as RVR and Salvador going to 65kg. Doesn't help that Buakaw and Petro only fight certain opponents too.
Its still a division filled with sittichai, superbon, petrosyan, marat, kehl, Allazov, kiria, Askerov, Zuev, Nagbe, Pashporin, Ozcan, Bequiri, moiseev, Khamel, Dzhaniev, Manhoef, Kulebin and newcomers Mezouari, Nayanesh Ayman and christian baya who are all decent fighters. Even yodwicha can be added depending on how he looks against petro and if he decides to stay in kb.

The issue is kb needs to be like the ufc and have all of these fighters fighting for the same promotion.

I think its good some guys went down to 65kg. Its made that division a lot more exciting.

Its still a division filled with sittichai, superbon, petrosyan, marat, kehl, Allazov, kiria, Askerov, Zuev, Nagbe, Pashporin, Ozcan, Bequiri, moiseev, Khamel, Dzhaniev, Manhoef, Kulebin and newcomers Mezouari, Nayanesh Ayman and christian baya who are all decent fighters. Even yodwicha can be added depending on how he looks against petro and if he decides to stay in kb.

At least half of those guys stink.

if khayal wasn't so mismanaged and with the right training he could be very solid at 70.

You still only listed 8 fighters.

Vlad Tuinov would be a much better choice than Askerov. A lot of fighters would be better choices than Askerov. Askerov can't even consistently beat so-so fighters at this point.
Yeah you have a point, but just because Askerov fought every top fighter you can name. I don't know that Vlad Tuinov, i have to check him
Out.

Back