post your own definitive current top 10 70kg kickboxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 467227
  • Start date
How would you rank top 10 if you remove yodsanklai, petrosyan, roosmalen, ristie and gogokhia?

Me?

I don't know much or anything about a lot of these fighters so I can't begin to judge.

Should Jauncey and Jomthong be higher ranked than Kiria, Dzianis Zuev, Risco, Pashporin etc?

Last edited:
Really you got top 3 guys then everybody else. It's been like that for a long time. Back in the MAX days you arguably had a real top 5 list before falling into the same problem. The sport is a lot more fragmented now too, which makes it even more difficult to place these guys. That's why I say fuck rankings.

Should Jauncey and Jomthong be higher ranked than Kiria, Jauncey, Dzianis Zuev, Risco, Pashporin etc?
It's hard to say, but I'd definitely rank Jauncey over Jauncey.

I literally said this in the same thread but when I said it everyone yelled at me and said I was gay but when you said it people upvoted you!
I think this subforum needs to sort out its toxic masculinity and underlying sexism before we truly can engange in reasonable debate.
For the record, I've been saying that.

I may be missing something, but I just looked back and nobody disputed you making that point, let alone call you gay. In regards to me catching an up vote, well clearly I'm just cooler than you...

People not happy with Jauncey, but what about Jomthong at #10? What has he done?
He hasn't done much....He's just better. Jomthong can go into a fight with no training whatsoever and still school Jauncey.

Heard from someone at Evolve that Nong O might start competing in kickboxing at 70kg. Not sure how he puts on that weight but hopefully he doesn't come in like Jomthong.

Heard from someone at Evolve that Nong O might start competing in kickboxing at 70kg. Not sure how he puts on that weight but hopefully he doesn't come in like Jomthong.
From who?

70Kg? He was already pretty stocky for his weight.

how do you emb instagram??
is he still wearing knee protection?
he also said next year he'll be competing for the clash of the gods/16 men tournament.

how do you emb instagram??
is he still wearing knee protection?

just copy the instagram url from your browser. Everything is super easy to embed since the forum update.

Back