post your own definitive current top 10 70kg kickboxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 467227
  • Start date
39UgIrk.png

That ranking basically confirms Petrosyan is done in Glory, right? They couldn't just remove him. They decided to throw shade and lower him to 8 behind freakin' Yodkhunpon and a dude who has never won a fight in the promotion. Lol

so sittichai vs petro will only happen in kunlun GOOD.
but seriously based on what they give those numbers?
I thinkfollowings on social media is one criteria lol.

Yeah they must have made that shit up as some sort of petty diss against petrosyan. Wtf is that 0/2 dude doing up there.....

what should glory do to win fans...stop being cunts would be a good start.

What exactly is weerasakrek?
It's a series of gyms in Japan owned by this guy:

http://myeyestokyo.com/interview/aboutus/interview/pg57.html

He also promotes the m1 events in Japan and sits on the wpmf. Weerasakreck has a business relationship with Fairtex as well. And some of their fighters and trainers have been Fairtex alumni as well. So pretty much whenever a Fairtex fighter fights in Japan you'll see Weerasakreck cornering them.

I'm sure Karaev fan knows more about them than I do.

Last edited:
Kickboxing 70kg tournament quarterfinal
Superbon Banchamek vs. Sittichai

70kg tournament quarterfinal
Jomthong Chuwattana vs. Tian Xin
With these fights on saturday i am hoping we will get the start a new rivalry in kickboxing between Sittichai, Superbon and also Marat.

Even more interesting if Petrosyan, Ristie and Yodsanklai start fighting these guys but i guess it's not very likely that it will happen.

With Superbon beating Sittichai, how would you rank him? He doesn't have alot of other good wins yet

He beats the man, so he is number 1 at LW for now.
1. Superbon Banchamek
2. Sittichai Sitsongpeenong
3. Robin van Roosmalen
4. Giorgio Petrosyan
5. Yodsaenklai Fairtex

Nah... They're 1-1. Sittichai has beat alot more and better kickboxers than Superbon this year.

Sittichai good wins:
Grigorian
Superbon
Gogokhia
Robin Van Roosmalen

Superbon good wins:
Khayal and Sittichai?

Sittichai still #1

should bon be above petro if he wins the title?

Should Dylan Salvador be above Sittichai since he beat him? And Buakaw above both? ;)

Should Dylan Salvador be above Sittichai since he beat him? And Buakaw above both? ;)
But Superbon literally just beat him. That's how rankings work. After some more fights that can quickly change, but this is recent, the Salvador fight wasn't and he had beaten Roosmalen and many others since that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back