Official Women's Division Discussion #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a fucking store first?
w-market.jpg
on its way, i promise.....

What? Those women, excepting, of course, my dear, departed Mother and Grandmothers, are fucking scary. Simple solution to this ISIS bullshit: tell a bunch of Italian grandmothers that they (ISIS) took the Lord's name in vain, wasted food and played outside in their Sunday clothes. All over the world thousands of old women in black dresses would mobilize, armed with a seemingly endless supply of wooden spoons, rolling pins and Skillets of Doom(tm) handed down from previous generations. Within 48 hours, the problem would be gone.

#fearthenonna

What? Those women, excepting, of course, my dear, departed Mother and Grandmothers, are fucking scary. Simple solution to this ISIS bullshit: tell a bunch of Italian grandmothers that they (ISIS) took the Lord's name in vain, wasted food and played outside in their Sunday clothes. All over the world thousands of old women in black dresses would mobilize, armed with a seemingly endless supply of wooden spoons, rolling pins and Skillets of Doom(tm) handed down from previous generations. Within 48 hours, the problem would be gone.

#fearthenonna
I just thought it was funny is all :p :p

Bellator needs a 125 strap, not sure what Coker is waiting for.
Agreed. If MacFarlane wins this fight, and Yankova wins another, that's the championship fight to make for them.

Kaline Medeiros calls out Livia Renata Souza, and they go at it on twitter (with some Angela Hill action at the end):

Agreed. If MacFarlane wins this fight, and Yankova wins another, that's the championship fight to make for them.

Yankova should win her next fight, her opponent is 18 and looked way out of her depth against Sinead Kavanagh.

Yankova should win her next fight, her opponent is 18 and looked way out of her depth against Sinead Kavanagh.
I remember that fight. She managed to make Kav look less than mediocre.

a quick glance at that poster and it reads Bellator MMA Lite..
Yo Bellator, for sure make the logos farther apart....

Kaline Medeiros calls out Livia Renata Souza, and they go at it on twitter (with some Angela Hill action at the end):

Lol at Livia thinking she won that fight. Horrible judging in that one, clear win for Hill.

I really don't like Livia's personality.

Yo Bellator, for sure make the logos farther apart....

Lol at Livia thinking she won that fight. Horrible judging in that one, clear win for Hill.

I really don't like Livia's personality.

Agreed. Souza doesn't seem to be terribly personable. It would be more palatable if her smack talk was more creative and entertaining. Hill's photo reply pretty much shut it down. I would be overjoyed if Medeiros were to beat Souza. Would be a tall order, though. Souza is tough.

Paige VanZant training at Gracie Barra Portland, Oregon

paige banged like half of team alpha males it probably got awkward with the gym full of eskimo brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back