Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

This is a false equivalence. You cant mass murder 35 students with a knife, you fucking dingus.
sterling-archer-not-with-that-attitude.gif

This is a false equivalence. You cant mass murder 35 students with a knife
But that's not the case here, skippy. The man killed his family. You don't need a gun to do that. There is no "gun" argument here. If he wanted them dead, they're dead. He could choke 'em out one by one in their sleep. Ban arms and hands?

But that's not the case here, skippy. The man killed his family. You don't need a gun to do that. There is no "gun" argument here. If he wanted them dead, they're dead. He could choke 'em out one by one in their sleep. Ban arms and hands?

I'd love to ban your hands from typing.

Sounds like Family Annihilator Syndrome. Otherwise normal behaving people who get it into their heads that either their Families are going to attack or threaten them, or that their Family are going to suffer some irreparable indignation, where the only logical step for them is to eradicate the family and themselves, ultimately.
I don't think it's a syndrome, it's called being a selfish maniacal psychopathic prick.

I don't think it's a syndrome, it's called being a selfish maniacal psychopathic prick.
Yeah, I don't agree with that "syndrome" either. There's usually not much of a reason, other than selfish bullshit. It usually comes down to having an affair, and not wanting the other party knowing you're supposed to be off the market. That, or a guy on a suicide mission who wants to take everyone with him.

I think most of that "syndrome" is built on excuses from pieces of shit murderers, that psychologists masturbate over. There absolutely MUST be some complex bullshit reasoning, other than a guy just being a selfish prick who crossed the line.

No, this is a verifiable mental disease that afflicts men more than women, although women do also do it. Kind of Mom who drives herself and her kids off a cliff into the ocean. The psychosis is where they convince themselves it's the only option, a noble ending

Yeah, I don't agree with that "syndrome" either. There's usually not much of a reason, other than selfish bullshit. It usually comes down to having an affair, and not wanting the other party knowing you're supposed to be off the market. That, or a guy on a suicide mission who wants to take everyone with him.

I think most of that "syndrome" is built on excuses from pieces of shit murderers, that psychologists masturbate over. There absolutely MUST be some complex bullshit reasoning, other than a guy just being a selfish prick who crossed the line.

Yeah, because criminal psychologists can't ever actually come to understand why people commit heinous crimes where other people who go their the exact same circumstances dont...beyond that "they're a selfish piece of sh*t." That has to be the foundational understanding of all crimes. Lol

No, this is a verifiable mental disease that afflicts men more than women, although women do also do it. Kind of Mom who drives herself and her kids off a cliff into the ocean. The psychosis is where they convince themselves it's the only option, a noble ending
It's just awfully convenient that this "syndrome" seems to coincide with one of the parents fucking up and getting caught. Chris Watts got caught cheating. Anthony Todt was caught defrauding patients for hundreds of thousands of dollars in his physical therapy practice. The lesbians who drove their kids off the cliff were being investigated for neglect and abuse. The only instance I can think of that seems to be purely mental illness related is Andrea Yates drowning her children, and she is a diagnosed schizophrenic

It's just awfully convenient that this "syndrome" seems to coincide with one of the parents fucking up and getting caught. Chris Watts got caught cheating. Anthony Todt was caught defrauding patients for hundreds of thousands of dollars in his physical therapy practice. The lesbians who drove their kids off the cliff were being investigated for neglect and abuse. The only instance I can think of that seems to be purely mental illness related is Andrea Yates drowning her children, and she is a diagnosed schizophrenic

Dude, people get caught for crimes all the time. They dont murk their entire families because they did bad sh*t. That requires a specific kind of brain misfiring. I had some thoughts about the WWE Chris Benoit incident where he killed his wife, kid, and himself and left Bibles by them. There is seemingly no explanation and he was never described as abusive, or a neglectful parent when he was home. Rignt now they're just attributing it to CTE, and the ole "steroids." The one thing I think people might have overlooked is that his Son had special needs and people close to him said she was getting very weary of him always being on the road. If his Son's development didnt progress, everything got harder for his wife, and she ultimately told him he had to quit wrestling (via quitting traveling), he might have seen that as a threat to his very existence. Or she may have said she was going to leave him, and he'd not want to start all over again. Something wrong clicks in his brain, and to him the only way out is...kill myself and take them with me.

It's a mistake to look for logic in this kind of thinking. Its illogical as f*ck, unthinkeable. And it doesnt absolve them of the crime, or redeem them. So it's not like this makes it positive in any way, it's just the field of psychology trying to understand why the ones that do it feel they need to go that far.

You ever seen that story about the guy who wanted to live in his homemade bunker? Totally normal hard working dude, who was seemingly proud of his daughter for graduating high school, and made all the appropriate appearances, and carried out the responsibilities that a normal husband and father would. Job, House, Family...but he wanted to live in a hole in the ground, and of course his wife and daughter had to die to make it happen. He even vlog'd his whole plan. Then he popped himself in the dome once the feds surrounded his little dank hideout, like a day after he killed his family to live his dream.

The Lesson: You never truly know anyone.
I mean if the wife is nagging you that much, just disappear into your little bunker. Go on a trip and don't return, then sneak into your little fort later.

You don't have to kill people to do it.

No knives? Baseball bats? Cars? Hammers? Screwdrivers? Plastic bags?

I'm not exactly a pro-gun guy, but that's the dumbest argument that dumb leftists come up with. Hence why you made such an argument.
These are the same morons that say it would be worth it to ban all guns if it just saved one life..... But then let every illegal immigrant in unvetted and grant them citizenship

This is a false equivalence. You cant mass murder 35 students with a knife, you fucking dingus.
The knife argument is poor and it showcase how absolutely brain dead you right wingers are. The effective range of an AR is what? 600 yards at a fire rate of what 45-60 rounds a minute?
Knives and Cars are far less dangerous and have way more utility then a gun has.
It doesn't matter how much you queens cry...Guns are never going anywhere in America and its citizens will always be born with the right to have firearms...nothing you can say or do will change that and you know it...and that brings a smile to my face.

It doesn't matter how much you queens cry...Guns are never going anywhere in America and its citizens will always be born with the right to have firearms...nothing you can say or do will change that and you know it...and that brings a smile to my face.

When did I say ban all guns? that would be unconstitutional you right wing turd.

When did I say ban all guns? that would be unconstitutional you right wing turd.
I don't even know what Right Wing means anymore you left wing walking tampon... Even if all guns were banned which that wouldn't stop horrific incidents like this from crazy people... You just had to Virtue Signal as you always do.

I don't even know what Right Wing means anymore you left wing walking tampon... Even if all guns were banned which that wouldn't stop horrific incidents like this from crazy people... You just had to Virtue Signal as you always do.

Stealing that on for future use. <lmao>

Back