Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

I don't even know what Right Wing means anymore you left wing walking tampon... Even if all guns were banned which that wouldn't stop horrific incidents like this from crazy people... You just had to Virtue Signal as you always do.

Again, you Nazi turd. I did not say ban all guns.
You made absolutely no attempt to engage with my position, repeated the straw man that I specifically refuted, Your ENTIRE argument is based on a straw man assumption you made about me. And then you cry to the mods..
Do you feel embarrassed by yourself ever?
I’m embarrassed for you tbh

left wing walking tampon...
icegif-449.gif

There is absolutely no reason that, in a modern, civilised country, the average citizen should have easy access to a weapon that can cause instant harm and death so easily.

Chris Benoit used just his hands to wipe out his family.

Why not focus on what causes someone to snap like this? Instead of being the usual partisan fucktard.

I know it's tough for your smooth chicken breast brain... but try

Again, you Nazi turd. I did not say ban all guns.
You made absolutely no attempt to engage with my position, repeated the straw man that I specifically refuted, Your ENTIRE argument is based on a straw man assumption you made about me. And then you cry to the mods..
Do you feel embarrassed by yourself ever?
I’m embarrassed for you tbh
Laughing...You're the Human equivalent to a Used Tampax . I never once cried to the "Mods"..... You have no valid position to engage in....You're just a Mouthpiece thats a pawn to a political party and aren't your own man.

Why not focus on what causes someone to snap like this? Instead of being the usual partisan fucktard.

Dont copy him when your daddy Biden wins again.

Of course you have a brain dead response... lol

{<jimmies}

Why would I even bother debating a right wing clown who believes he can just make shit up & believe whatever he want -because truth is nothing more than a word-game or feelings?
You have lost my respect a long time ago and thats the way its gonna be.

Yep. People are still trying to figure out why he snapped. There's a video floating around of him and his wife being interviewed about a local restaurant not too long ago. And all of his neighbors thought he seemed like a normal guy.

I can't imagine what the survivor will have to live with . . . .
Agreed. Therapy will help but this child's life will never be the same.

No wonder he was called the crippler!

There is absolutely no reason that, in a modern, civilised country, the average citizen should have easy access to a weapon that can cause instant harm and death so easily.
Of course there is. When you're under attack fractions of a second can make the difference between life and death.

Back