Law Headlining Crime V5

They always say it's unrealistic when the villain goes on a long monologue before finishing off the good guy in Hollywood movies. Well, this guy did exactly that and apparently got himself shot for it.

They always say it's unrealistic when the villain goes on a long monologue before finishing off the good guy in Hollywood movies. Well, this guy did exactly that and apparently got himself shot for it.

The only difference between reality and fiction is the fact that fiction has to be credible

-Tom clancy

More random 'muricans shooting each other in public places for no apparent reason. Its not news its just a way of life for them.

Will only get worse with influence of rampant narcissism and delusional self importance, entitlement and callousness increasing across society.
Time to up your meds

Another crime that could have been prevented if DAs actually did their jobs and didn't play identity politics meets virtue signaling highs.

That and NY in particular needs to enforce punishing fare evaders. The NYPD showed that the majority of crimes on the subway are from people that are turnstile hopping. It's petty crime, but preventing it has positive downstream effects.

random 'muricans

0f33404e614ffad772cb4abbaeadc5ef--html-canvas-stupid-things.jpg

More random 'muricans shooting each other in public places for no apparent reason. Its not news its just a way of life for them.

Will only get worse with influence of rampant narcissism and delusional self importance, entitlement and callousness increasing across society.
Best not to fuck with us then, huh

You really are obsessed with race while simultaneously bitching about race being brought up too much.
Nice one-way door you got there. The issue of race is front and center in the video. The dude is actually screaming "fuck your race".

You really are obsessed with race while simultaneously bitching about race being brought up too much.

Yeah, it’s a trigger for me. But you have to look at my former career being accused of profiling and hearing “you’re only doing this because I’m black” hundreds of times to now, every time a cop shoots a black guy, it’s national news. So yeah, I am going to point that shit out.

Another crime that could have been prevented if DAs actually did their jobs and didn't play identity politics meets virtue signaling highs.
The DA are not always to blame. I saw 2 cases in NY in the last month where the DA were on point and the judge completely disregarded their opinions. There's lot of blame to go around.

Fucks sake. No political angle here, not like he was out on bail or an early release, but the day after serving a 16 year sentence this dude went and tried to kill his ex girlfriend

Her 11 year old son died protecting her.

Missouri teen charged with bashing Kaylee Gain's head into pavement is the 'real victim', an honor roll student who was 'defending herself' in the brawl, family says

The family of the teenage girl charged with violently assaulting Kaylee Gain says that she is the real victim who was 'harassed and bullied' before the viral incident – and are raising $150k for her legal defense, DailyMail.com can reveal.

She suffered a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage during the violent March 8 brawl which was caught on camera near her high school.

But her alleged attacker's family have hit back at calls to charge the 15-year-old girl as an adult.

The family is claiming the attacker is the victim that she was going to be a doctor and the other usual crap.

Last edited:
Here is a good article for blind leftists and the “studies have shown” crowd. Your study had better come up with results that are consistent with far left doctrine, OR ELSE!

Missouri teen charged with bashing Kaylee Gain's head into pavement is the 'real victim', an honor roll student who was 'defending herself' in the brawl, family says

The family of the teenage girl charged with violently assaulting Kaylee Gain says that she is the real victim who was 'harassed and bullied' before the viral incident – and are raising $150k for her legal defense, DailyMail.com can reveal.

She suffered a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage during the violent March 8 brawl which was caught on camera near her high school.

But her alleged attacker's family have hit back at calls to charge the 15-year-old girl as an adult.

The family is claiming the attacker is the victim that she was going to be a doctor and the other usual crap.

Sick really

That girl’s family should be expressing remorse and apologizing. First and foremost

Then asking for foregiveness and saying that the girl lost her head and went too far.

But no… because of leftist victim mentality, she’s the victim even after bashing another girl’s on the pavement and putting her into a coma… possibly killing

Clowns like @Loiosh have enabled this culture and mentality. Constantly claiming nothing is ever their fault… their behaviors are a result of whites, white supremacy and justified…

Which is inherently racist

Whites must be held to a higher standard. Why? Ask Progressives why some groups need a lower standard? Why not hold everyone to the same standard? Isn’t that truly the only way to move forward?

But store looting? Mass beating of whites? 10x times the violent crime rate the rest of the country?

It’s ok… they’re victims… they can’t help their behavior

Sick really

That girl’s family should be expressing remorse and apologizing. First and foremost

Then asking for foregiveness and saying that the girl lost her head and went too far.

But no… because of leftist victim mentality, she’s the victim even after bashing another girl’s on the pavement and putting her into a coma… possibly killing

Clowns like @Loiosh have enabled this culture and mentality. Constantly claiming nothing is ever their fault… their behaviors are a result of whites, white supremacy and justified…

Which is inherently racist

Whites must be held to a higher standard. Why? Ask Progressives why some groups need a lower standard? Why not hold everyone to the same standard? Isn’t that truly the only way to move forward?

But store looting? Mass beating of whites? 10x times the violent crime rate the rest of the country?

It’s ok… they’re victims… they can’t help their behavior

You're misrepresenting me, again.

I have repeatedly said crime is not acceptable. I have never said forgive crimes, I've said we should also be addressing issues.

To guys like you incarceration is the only solution, and it's just fine and dandy to ignore root causes. Crime is a function of poverty, not skin color, and you're happy to keep black people as poor as humanly possible so they can serve you cheap hamburgers.

You're happy to support draconian, unconstitutional bail laws which result in America having the highest percentage of incarcerated citizens in the world. Important note here: bail has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the populace, it's only purpose is to guarantee presence at trial. A dangerous suspect is not supposed to be released, period.

That and NY in particular needs to enforce punishing fare evaders. The NYPD showed that the majority of crimes on the subway are from people that are turnstile hopping. It's petty crime, but preventing it has positive downstream effects.
When they do enforce it, it almost always turns violent and cries of racism ensue. The moron Libs (AOC) including the DA says prosecuting turnstile jumpers unfairly targets blacks because they jump the turnstiles more....can't make this up.

You're misrepresenting me, again.

I have repeatedly said crime is not acceptable. I have never said forgive crimes, I've said we should also be addressing issues.

To guys like you incarceration is the only solution, and it's just fine and dandy to ignore root causes. Crime is a function of poverty, not skin color, and you're happy to keep black people as poor as humanly possible so they can serve you cheap hamburgers.

You're happy to support draconian, unconstitutional bail laws which result in America having the highest percentage of incarcerated citizens in the world. Important note here: bail has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the populace, it's only purpose is to guarantee presence at trial. A dangerous suspect is not supposed to be released, period.
West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the United States and it has one of the lowest crime rates. Crime causes proverty not the other way around.

Children of single mothers children are more likely to become criminals as well as growing up in poverty.

What a bold faced lie. She was going to be a nuclear physicist.

She spoke 4 languages.

"Her family describe her as an honor roll student who speaks four languages, who was being 'harassed and bullied' before the fight broke out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back