Crime 3 Palestinian students were shot in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the comments for this story on Yahoo and Breitbart comments section. A whole lot of comments were claiming this is Jussie all over again . Others are saying the 3 guys deserved it for being Palestinian and or for wearing a 'Hamas scarf'. These anti Palestinian commenters are claiming the Keffiyeh = Hamas paraphernalia.

A lot commenters think these guys deserved it because they wore a Keffiyeh. Some are saying these guys were up to no good; and their proof is these these guys are Palestinian.

I was reading the comments for this story on Yahoo and Breitbart comments section. A whole lot of comments were claiming this is Jussie all over again . Others are saying the 3 guys deserved it for being Palestinian and or for wearing a 'Hamas scarf'. These anti Palestinian commenters are claiming the Keffiyeh = Hamas paraphernalia.

A lot commenters think these guys deserved it because they wore a Keffiyeh. Some are saying these guys were up to no good; and their proof is these these guys are Palestinian.

Maybe you should stop reading comments on sites like Breitbart?

dude it was all the buzz way back when. I think an article even cited sherdog too. think they frequented the S&C & Training subs. I forget. but some members have exchanged with them on here.

watch these posts get deleted.
Amazing how much people have forgotten. I think their membership here was even mention in the bombing play by play thread.

Amazing how much people have forgotten. I think their membership here was even mention in the bombing play by play thread.

people made jokes, that they were sherdoggers too upon hearing that that they trained.. sure enough...

Maybe you should stop reading comments on sites like Breitbart?
I read the comments because I read the articles. I like to read news and commentary from websites that are right leaning , left leaning and everything in-between. Limiting oneself to websites that only cater to a certain ideological viewpoint doesn't give a full picture of events and views.

I read the comments because I read the articles. I like to read news and commentary from websites that are right leaning , left leaning and everything in-between. Limiting oneself to websites that only cater to a certain ideological viewpoint doesn't give a full picture of events and views.
As long as you realize that the comments section is full of trolls and on the same level as Twitter.

From what I've heard, dude seems like a sociopath that tried his hand at murder, once he had an excuse to try it. SWAT team came to his house(this guy actually functioned high enough to be independent), and he was apparently all calm and said "I was waiting for you", and then pleaded not guilty in court. I'm gonna guess he probably has a high IQ in areas not involving getting away with murder.

They are in the wrong hood to be rocking that scarf. To be fair though Americans also get their racism mixed up. We went after Sikhs because of the turbans.

If i was a Palestinian, i would never move to west

Most homicides are never solved. I think you overestimate their abilities or the difficulty of solving certain crimes. Then add on to the fact that some people might not care a few "terrorists" were killed and this would be shelved for eternity.
Again, this wasn't a homicide, and the low clearance rate is with gang shootings with stolen guns and uncooperative witnesses who refuse to "snitch".

Way to avoid the question.... So, is it possible for a migrant to be mentally ill or not? Or is that excuse reserved for white people only?
Do you think the US should be taking in the violently mentally ill from other countries?

Most homicides are never solved. I think you overestimate their abilities or the difficulty of solving certain crimes. Then add on to the fact that some people might not care a few "terrorists" were killed and this would be shelved for eternity.

- In Brasil they rarelly get solved. They say here that England and USA solves 90% of their crime. Funny i never looked in that to see if it's true.

This would not have happened to them if they hadn't voted for Hamas back in 2006.

- I dont think ythey get to much of a choice, is like blaming people of some favelas here, for suporting drug-dealers, when the survivor of your people come in, the morals get blurred!

- I dont think ythey get to much of a choice, is like blaming people of some favelas here, for suporting drug-dealers, when the survivor of your people come in, the morals get blurred!
It's sarcasm. People have been holding Palestinians accountable for an election that happened 17 years ago. There have been no new elections since. Blaming anyone for an election that they were too young to vote in is stupid. Blaming people for an election in which they may not have even voted for Hamas is also supid. It's like holding all Americans accountable for all the bombs Obama dropped. Just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back