Nate Diaz in fight camp!

the UFC is making the right decision to get conor and nate back into the cage. conor thinks he's an MMA god and he needs a few Stockton slaps across his mug to bring him back to reality.
If he fights Nate it's another gift for Conor.

it's not going to be December 30th that's not enough time to prepare I'm thinking UFC 220

If it's true you know it's Conor. If it was literally anyone else, including Ferguson, they would just let Diaz break the news about who his opponent is.
No, the UFC always does this. Even with the prelim fighters like Brian Ortega isn't very well-known and his said in interviews that the UFC told him to not announce his fight that's coming up until they do. The only reason they announced Conor vs Nate 2 so quickly was cause Conor was on the short end of the stick the first time round and u know his the golden boy.

Have you seen either one of them lately. Neither look in any condition to fight in 6 weeks, physically or mentally.
Nate already whooped Conor's ass on a weeks notice, coming off a Mexican hangover.

Oh fuck they might actually do Woodley/ Nate to save UFC 219. I'd actually root for Nate to win just for the sheer hilarity of it. He could win if he pressures Woodley. We all know Nate has that Diaz chin.
He does have a chin. But Woodley is a smart fighter, and Nate has historically struggled with good wrestlers like his big brother has. Especially a 2x All American who's is going to be stronger than him? If he pressures Woodley, I see Woodley get TD's without much issue. Woodley doesn't have that great of a gas tank though.

I don't know why everyone is back to wanting to see Conor fight Nate simply because they heard Nate is training.
Tony vs Conor is still the correct fight to be made.

Will legitimately buzz my little dick off if he's fighting Tony

On the other hand, why tf would they reward Nate Diaz a title shot at 170? That's equally absurd.
best case scenario for the UFC Nate would win and they could do a another double champ fight: Lw champ Conor vs Ww Champ Nate Diaz.

WE all know who he’s coming back to fight

Lol, I cant wait for Tony and a good portion of sherdog to flip their top

Crap. I'm serious, though. If what I mentioned happens, that's all she wrote from me. No more writing, no more watching, no more modding. I'm done.

Ducking Mod Duty, confirmed.

Nostromo would be disappoint.

Nate v Ferg for interim belt winner to be Conor next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back