Nate Diaz in fight camp!

Nate bitch slap 3.0
aq1S4ah.gif
Lmao, the pie 209 slap

Fuck. I could actually see Nate winning the LW belt and actually getting in a few defenses at this point. There's no wrestlers in the division that would really steamroll him at the moment like Bendo did. Realistically, he could Conor, Ferg, Eddie, Dustin and Barboza.

Oh, I guess there's also Khabib. Forgot about him. Still, Nate would probably still be dangerous off his back.

He probably was!! LET GET THE THIRD FIGHT GOING!
@John Wang !!!!

Conor vs Nate 3!!

Was Nate injured in the second fight?

It's always sad to find people that can't read, like you two. I said that if they make Woodley vs Nate at 219 for the 170 belt, I'm out. Nothing about McG.

You guys need another hobby. Trolling on a karate forum doesn't suit either of you.

Wow.. Nataniel coming back? Didnt see that coming.

I wonder which favorable matchup is he going to pick.

Yeah, but I'm saying if the champion doesn't come out to unify, that's the ball game.

Strip him! Stop making thing complicated & congested I get it he earns if he's truly as good as he says and thinks he is "Anytime, anyone, anywhere" wasn't that his rally cry at one time? The whole thing is just getting beyond stupid now spend 4billion on a business just to set it out to sea?

Why would Nate want to get wrestlefucked by a huge 170 known for his wrestling??

Fingers crossed for the Tony vs Nate fight (((although it isn't happening)))

That said it's unfair as fuck to Tony and idk if he should keep risking his title shot

Fuck. I could actually see Nate winning the LW belt and actually getting in a few defenses at this point. There's no wrestlers in the division that would really steamroll him at the moment like Bendo did. Realistically, he could Conor, Ferg, Eddie, Dustin and Barboza.

Oh, I guess there's also Khabib. Forgot about him. Still, Nate would probably still be dangerous off his back.
WTH the whole top of division is stacked with wrestlers.
I was thinking along these lines just recently thinking how is it that Nate as managed to drop 1 spot with all the fists flying in 2017 and he wasn't throwing any of them.
Im surprised he didnt rise. Khabib rose 4 spots sitting in the hospital for 2 years. UFC ranking are pure wolf tickets.

Woodley almost KO'd Wonderboy in 2 fights and people think Tyron will be diving at Nate's ankles?

It's always sad to find people that can't read, like you two. I said that if they make Woodley vs Nate at 219 for the 170 belt, I'm out. Nothing about McG.

You guys need another hobby. Trolling on a karate forum doesn't suit either of you.
Lol. I do hope for woodley vs Diaz though

Strip him! Stop making thing complicated & congested I get it he earns if he's truly as good as he says and thinks he is "Anytime, anyone, anywhere" wasn't that his rally cry at one time? The whole thing is just getting beyond stupid now spend 4billion on a business just to set it out to sea?
Werd bout to check out. Cant be only one. Already many engaging “purposeful piracy” watching content without paying for it on grounds of principle. But there will be a time where thats not even worth watching and even buzz is gone. Good luck with this new business model.

If they are making Conor vs Diaz 3 I'm gonna be so f***ing mad I don't know what I will do.
I will probably shake my fist in anger.
Alone, at home.

Werd bout to check out. Cant be only one. Already many engaging “purposeful piracy” watching content without paying for it on grounds of principle. But there will be a time where thats not even worth watching and even buzz is gone. Good luck with this new business model.

It's f*king frustrating to see a sport I love just getting blown apart for a guy whose more personalty than real fighter, I'm hoping that Bellator can really get their sh!t together or merge with another promotion to build their roaster I would love to wave the middle finger to the UFC & Conor and move on, but I'm in until Conor runs this ship into the ground.

Sometimes being a fight fan & prone to violence has it's drawbacks...

nate vs ferguson. winner supposedly to get Conor. in march. my educated guess. unfortunately

On the other hand, why tf would they reward Nate Diaz a title shot at 170? That's equally absurd.
Perhaps to set up a potential WW title shot for their golden child, should Nate actually defeat Woodley? Who knows though

Perhaps to set up a potential WW title shot for their golden child, should Nate actually defeat Woodley? Who knows though
If they end up doing it, that would no doubt be their whole motive. Why the hell else would Nate Diaz of all people be getting a WW title shot? All for a chance of Conor getting the WW belt. What a joke.

UFC pulled Conor because of the Bellator stuff.. Commissioner was on mma hour stating that.

do you really believe that Conor was really on 219? it's obvious phony "punishment". an easy PR solution for dana without actually having to reprimand Conor... more to the point, UFC 219 tickets are already on sale. if you think for a minute that they would start selling 219 tickets prior to announcing Conor to be on that card then you're nuts.

Back