Nate Diaz in fight camp!

Strip Conor of the belt. (What probably needs to happen)

Nate vs Tony for the belt or it will still be interim. (i think Nate getting a TS is bs)

All hoping they can setup the trilogy.

Tony will ruin their plans.

Pretty cool. The LW division needs to get moving already.

You can’t seriously think that Tony should defend his interim title just because the champion can’t be arsed to fight? As Conor isn’t injured then that should be Tony’s next fight he earned it and deserves it.

It's not about what I think he should do.

Crap. I'm serious, though. If what I mentioned happens, that's all she wrote from me. No more writing, no more watching, no more modding. I'm done.
@John Wang !!!!

Conor vs Nate 3!!

Was Nate injured in the second fight?

Probably but they'll make it official to Tony just 4 weeks before fight day, so Nate gets a longer camp in total, and they'll infiltrate Ferg's camp with spys and they'll finance Nates camp with the best Tony imitators in the world, everything to max Nate's chance to beat Ferg, so they can do Conor vs Nate 3, the unification fight
U know I think they would do something like this at UFC performance institute for the guys they want to win like setting up cameras and earn them hey your opponent worked on this today but that can potentially get them sued

Let me guess. They are going to make Tony defend the interim belt against Nate while Conor nurses his belt on the sidelines, in hopes that Nate wins. If so, what a fucking joke.

Interim belts are contended for once then unified, they're not meant to be defended essentially they're golden ticket line pass to the champ. If fighters start defending interim belts it just f*king cheapens and delays the process even further that means you can have an interim being contended for just like the the official belt un-unfied until when the right guy winz the belt and the champ decides he'll unify now?

Everyday the UFC gets closer to being just for entertainment mma and less like real mma fighting...

SAD...

- Donald Trump

Nate Diaz
Fought twice in 2016, lost one, won one. Both fights were at Welterweight
No fights in 2017
Ranked?
6th at Lightwight

Dustin Poirier
Fought three times in 2016. Lost 1, won two. All fights at Lightweight
Fought three times in 2017. Won two, 1 no contest (not his fault). All fights were at Lightweight.
Ranked?
7th at Lightweight

Why?
Well, because fuck logic, that's why!
Nate beat MJ who slept Doostin tho

Nate had a full training camp the second time they fought. How'd that go?

Couldn't have worked out better for Nate. Conor squeaks out a win, setting up a third fight where Nate can cash in again.

If there's a third fight, without another fight to spoil, expect Nate to finish Conor.

Interim belts are contended for once then unified, they're not meant to be defended essentially they're golden ticket line pass to the champ. If fighters start defending interim belts it just f*king cheapens and delays the process even further that means you can have an interim being contended for just like the the official belt un-unfied until when the right guy winz the belt and the champ decides he'll unify now?

Everyday the UFC gets closer to being just for entertainment mma and less like real mma fighting...

SAD...

- Donald Trump

Defending an interim belt should transform it into the real belt.

Defending an interim belt should transform it into the real belt.

They shouldn't be defended at all just unified like it was intended for, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"...

They shouldn't be defended at all just unified like it was intended for, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"...

Yeah, but I'm saying if the champion doesn't come out to unify, that's the ball game.

Diaz vs Till let's go champ

Back