Nate Diaz in fight camp!

Nayt is a shitty match up fer fergie ...... has cardio gor days , good stand up ...... his big weaknesses are shitty tdd n no answer for leg kicks ....... both of which aren't Ferg thing.

Nayt takes it and if he wins sets up a mega draw fight with Nayt n Connie to get at least 2 mil buys. This is being done on purpose to max out a Conor fight. ...... Conor Ferg does great but Conor fighting Nayt when nate has interim belt an he has main belt ...... would be 2 to 2.5 buys with nothing else on card

nate vs woodz??
I sure hope not! I think it has to be Conor as Nate will not get off the couch for anything less than like 5-10 million at this point. Conor is the only fight that can get him that kind of cheddar and it is guaranteed to do over 1.5 million. Diaz vs TWood or Ferg is a question mark, as we still have no clear and real idea how much Diaz pulls by himself, but know Conor Diaz does nearly 4 million better than Conor vs Eddie.

Probably but they'll make it official to Tony just 4 weeks before fight day, so Nate gets a longer camp in total, and they'll infiltrate Ferg's camp with spys and they'll finance Nates camp with the best Tony imitators in the world, everything to max Nate's chance to beat Ferg, so they can do Conor vs Nate 3, the unification fight
of course that fightvis,the biggest money fight in ufc history if made. Sorry the ufc is in business to make money not do what folks here think the right thing is. Love or hate it that's how it is ...... they will make the fights that make the most financial sense over liniage

I sure hope not! I think it has to be Conor as Nate will not get off the couch for anything less than like 5-10 million at this point. Conor is the only fight that can get him that kind of cheddar and it is guaranteed to do over 1.5 million. Diaz vs TWood or Ferg is a question mark, as we still have no clear and real idea how much Diaz pulls by himself, but know Conor Diaz does nearly 4 million better than Conor vs Eddie.
good points. ty bro

Nayt is a shitty match up fer fergie ...... has cardio gor days , good stand up ...... his big weaknesses are shitty tdd n no answer for leg kicks ....... both of which aren't Ferg thing.

Nayt takes it and if he wins sets up a mega draw fight with Nayt n Connie to get at least 2 mil buys. This is being done on purpose to max out a Conor fight. ...... Conor Ferg does great but Conor fighting Nayt when nate has interim belt an he has main belt ...... would be 2 to 2.5 buys with nothing else on card
Your weakness is typing.

"Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley might be booking his next title defense much sooner than expected.

Following a win over Demian Maia in July, Woodley revealed that he suffered a shoulder injury that could potentially end with surgery, putting him out of action until sometime in 2018.

Now it seems Woodley might be negotiating for his return to the Octagon before the end of the year as he teased on the post fight show following UFC Fight Night in Norfolk, Virginia.

You might be seeing me this year at some point, people,” Woodley said when asked about his return to action. “Just stay tuned. I may have some news for you next week.”

It was a shocking revelation from Woodley considering he was expected to be out of action until next year but now it appears he may be negotiating for a fight before 2017 is finished.

If Woodley does return, it would almost certainly be to serve as the main event for UFC 219 on Dec. 30 in Las Vegas as the year end card is still lacking a headline fight."

Now all of a sudden Nate Diaz is in training camp ~6 weeks out of 30th December.

Holy fucking shit. Hooooly fucking shit.

WE all know who he’s coming back to fight

Lol, I cant wait for Tony and a good portion of sherdog to flip their top
It seems like as soon as they heard Nate was training they went back to being okay with it.
Unfortunate really.

"Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley might be booking his next title defense much sooner than expected.

Following a win over Demian Maia in July, Woodley revealed that he suffered a shoulder injury that could potentially end with surgery, putting him out of action until sometime in 2018.

Now it seems Woodley might be negotiating for his return to the Octagon before the end of the year as he teased on the post fight show following UFC Fight Night in Norfolk, Virginia.

You might be seeing me this year at some point, people,” Woodley said when asked about his return to action. “Just stay tuned. I may have some news for you next week.”

It was a shocking revelation from Woodley considering he was expected to be out of action until next year but now it appears he may be negotiating for a fight before 2017 is finished.

If Woodley does return, it would almost certainly be to serve as the main event for UFC 219 on Dec. 30 in Las Vegas as the year end card is still lacking a headline fight."

Now all of a sudden Nate Diaz is in training camp ~6 weeks out of 30th December.

Holy fucking shit. Hooooly fucking shit.
Fuck the idea of Nate getting a title shot at 170.

Don't you know that rankings and belts don't matter in this McGregor era?
Plus that'd be a really cool fight.
I don't want to lose hope entirely , but yes the UFC is starting to remove what remained to the sporting side of MMA.

I don't want to lose hope entirely , but yes the UFC is starting to remove what remained to the sporting side of MMA.

Bisping fought the 13 ranked guy instead of clear contenders, Conor has never defended a belt in his life, GSP returns and gets a title shot at Middleweight off of a controversial split decision against Bigg Rigg, and they could very well give Nate Diaz a title shot at 170 on December 30th.

Hope went out the window a long time ago.

Bisping fought the 13 ranked guy instead of clear contenders, Conor has never defended a belt in his life, GSP returns and gets a title shot at Middleweight off of a controversial split decision against Bigg Rigg, and they could very well give Nate Diaz a title shot at 170 on December 30th.

Hope went out the window a long time ago.
I know that I am no longer in the crowd that the UFC is trying to please, I'm just not ready to sit back and enjoy it without some protest, as meaningless as my protest is.
It's a fight I would watch , but Tyron makes easy work of Nate.

predictable...McNugget dont want to defend that belt with a legit contender. Uncle Dana will cherry pick an opponent for him

Fight against Ferguson would suck. Tony would take him down and lay and pray to victory.

xEExO.gif

It makes way more sense for Tony to fight Nate due to the Conor tie in. They can throw in Woodley defending his belt on top of that and have a quality card.

You can’t seriously think that Tony should defend his interim title just because the champion can’t be arsed to fight? As Conor isn’t injured then that should be Tony’s next fight he earned it and deserves it.

Woodley vs. Nate does not draw at all. Woodley kills him gnp anyway.
Tony vs. Nate is a good fight.

Nate Diaz
Fought twice in 2016, lost one, won one. Both fights were at Welterweight
No fights in 2017
Ranked?
6th at Lightwight

Dustin Poirier
Fought three times in 2016. Lost 1, won two. All fights at Lightweight
Fought three times in 2017. Won two, 1 no contest (not his fault). All fights were at Lightweight.
Ranked?
7th at Lightweight

Why?
Well, because fuck logic, that's why!

I was thinking along these lines just recently thinking how is it that Nate as managed to drop 1 spot with all the fists flying in 2017 and he wasn't throwing any of them.

Last edited:
Back