Nate Diaz in fight camp!

Diaz vs. Poirier maybe?

I don't think Ferguson takes any fight other than McGregor right now, and he shouldn't for good reason. Ferguson would be a complete moron to give either Conor or the UFC an easy out at his own risk and expense right now.

I don't give a flying fairy fart what anyone thinks about it... the ONLY fight the LW (or MW) champion should have is against the respective interim champion. Anything less makes it a mockery of the sport even more than Dana and Endeavor already have.
Ferguson is very good fighter that never had a great PPV pay day, he would accept Nate Diaz immediately, the UFC would probably not need to use any of their sticks to make him sign that bout agreement. Nate can sell PPV's and Tony would assist him with that task during the promotions weeks, maybe they both bash Conor at the same time?

If he was scheduled to fight, then a contract was signed with an opponent.

In this day and age of social media I find it suspect that no opponent tweeted about how they are pissed at the lost huge pay day.
It's ok, most casuals and those who don't train or compete in mma, are on the outside looking in. It happens.. especially with social media, etc.. keeping things under wraps is more important today, then ever.

The fact that Nate gets a fight of this caliber is almost as egregious as Conor accepting it, IMO. It's absolute bullshit that he get's to sit and deny EVERY other fight and just get the money/title fight. What a disappointment the whole way around if this fight get's announced.
Speak with your wallet
Before he fought Mcgregor...nobody gave a shit about a Diaz fight camp
I did. True warrior you better kill to stop. Don't even care about w/l record.

Commissioner made his statement based on what the UFC officials, ergo Dana Fucking White, said.

In an unrelated matter, I have a fantastic golden deal for you on this bridge I have for sale in San Francisco.
Oh yeah? Well I grew up in Frisco since 1978, so the Golden gate does nothing for me unless I'm getting filmed doing wheelies on the Harley across it. Thanks though kiddo.

Why would they reward Woodley with Nate Diaz, can't believe it.
I would go for Nate vs Conor 3, or Nate vs Ferg than Woodley because he is pegged as boring by now, U are as enterianing as your last fights and Woodley two last has been sleeping pills.

Why would they reward Woodley with Nate Diaz, can't believe it.
I would go for Nate vs Conor 3, or Nate vs Ferg than Woodley because he is pegged as boring by now, U are as enterianing as your last fights and Woodley two last has been sleeping pills.
On the other hand, why tf would they reward Nate Diaz a title shot at 170? That's equally absurd.

Ferguson is very good fighter that never had a great PPV pay day, he would accept Nate Diaz immediately, the UFC would probably not need to use any of their sticks to make him sign that bout agreement. Nate can sell PPV's and Tony would assist him with that task during the promotions weeks, maybe they both bash Conor at the same time?

Respectfully, I disagree. Neither Diaz brother is a proven draw or big seller. They've had some good events (Diaz/Conor/Conor, Diaz/GSP/Silva), but the majority of that credit goes to their opponent. A Diaz/Ferguson fight is a die-hard fans dream, and would be fireworks for as long as it lasted, but I don't think that necessarily translates into big PPV numbers.

That being said, a PPV against Diaz would never bring Ferguson the sales, exposure, or money that the Conor fight does. I think Diaz has enough skills to make it dirty and bring a battle of attrition to Tony and not worth the risk. I would have Ferguson as the favourite to win, but not by a wide enough margin to think it's worth risking the future title shot against Conor if he's patient.

But both of them would most definitely have some choice words for Conor.

Mcgregor vs. Ferguson should be the fight . If they can't make it and could make Diaz vs. Ferguson then that would be a great fight but somehow i just get this feeling that Diaz will do what he always does and continue to chase down Mcgregor.

Thats what i fucking love.
If its not Mcgregor, then its Kevin Lee definitly.

Just waiting for Nick now ...

Fight against Ferguson would suck. Tony would take him down and lay and pray to victory.

the UFC is making the right decision to get conor and nate back into the cage. conor thinks he's an MMA god and he needs a few Stockton slaps across his mug to bring him back to reality.

I follow Nate on Strava and he's really starting to increase his activity. Dude just ran 15 miles, 4000ft elevation gain at 9:40 average mile. Those numbers are impressive so I'd say he's training for something.

I have little interest in this. We know Nate is better and can choke him out at any time of his choosing.

Plus defend the belt ALREADY.

It's time to circle back to meaningful fights.

Crap. I'm serious, though. If what I mentioned happens, that's all she wrote from me. No more writing, no more watching, no more modding. I'm done.
323535.jpg

Well there's this from his official instagram

He looks big. Getting down to 55 may be difficult, esp considering he missed weight badly vs RDA. I do not think he will miss weight tho, as a percentage of his purse will go to Conor and that will be like a million dollars.

2 exciting fighters who had 2 fantastic fights with each other who are 1-1 are going to
Fight again and fight fans are unhappy about it?
lol

I hope it's Nate vs. Tony. No, it doesn't make sense but I want to watch it.

Fight against Ferguson would suck. Tony would take him down and lay and pray to victory.
When the fuck has Tony ever laid and prayed ?, and if he ever did so it would not be against Nate fucking Diaz.

Back