Nate Diaz in fight camp!

If it's true you know it's Conor. If it was literally anyone else, including Ferguson, they would just let Diaz break the news about who his opponent is.

Diaz vs Ferguson UFC 219

Most likely- It will be Nate Diaz vs. Woodley for the WW title at UFC 219.

Fuck this shit

giphy.gif

Well there's this from his official instagram
Crap. I'm serious, though. If what I mentioned happens, that's all she wrote from me. No more writing, no more watching, no more modding. I'm done.

Let me guess. They are going to make Tony defend the interim belt against Nate while Conor nurses his belt on the sidelines, in hopes that Nate wins. If so, what a fucking joke.

Crap. I'm serious, though. If what I mentioned happens, that's all she wrote from me. No more writing, no more watching, no more modding. I'm done.
Maaaan. Woodley vs. Diaz would be a weird one. Maybe they're looking for Ferguson vs. Diaz?

Conor is a pussy if yes.
Imo Diaz will beat Ferg

Conor vs Nate 3 on December 30th.
UFC already stated to the commissions that because of Conor's Bellator incident, he's pulled from the Dec card. I think it's Nate vs Tony for the interim belt. All around Nor*Cal and the Bay Area, most thought and rumor in gyms was Nate and Conor were going to box for the 3rd fight prior to Conor being pulled.

Dang I was hoping for Nick:)
Anyways, I hope Nate decides to use his black belt and finish Colin again on the ground. Why strike with only a striker when you have so many more ways to finish...I know egos get involved.
Nate vs Tony is the fight I want to see if not Colin vs Tony.

DGAF if Conor fights Nate, as long as he vacates the title, otherwise this whole thing is a farce.

UFC already stated to the commissions that because of Conor's Bellator incident, he's pulled from the Dec card. I think it's Nate vs Tony for the interim belt.

You believe he was scheduled to fight in December?

Still waiting for his alleged opponent to come forward and acknowledge it.

Back