Nate Diaz in fight camp!

Let me guess. They are going to make Tony defend the interim belt against Nate while Conor nurses his belt.
Probably but they'll make it official to Tony just 4 weeks before fight day, so Nate gets a longer camp in total, and they'll infiltrate Ferg's camp with spys and they'll finance Nates camp with the best Tony imitators in the world, everything to max Nate's chance to beat Ferg, so they can do Conor vs Nate 3, the unification fight

It's crazy how fast a million can go.

Nate makes a millions not fighting. He has his own weed line and papers in thousands of newly legal marijuana shops in several states. He get 25K a night for apperances at clubs/ store openings. He has a fashion clothing line.

He does not need to fight for money.

Unless UFC is paying him 15-20 million for Conor that is. Then it's worth it.

This is trilogy.

Appease everyone by stripping Conor, and then make Tony vs. whoever for LW title.

Appease Conor with the Nate trilogy, which remains his biggest money fight...if he wins, it sets up an even bigger money fight with GSP. The belt means nothing and he can still run around and call himself a two-division champ lol

The fact that Nate gets a fight of this caliber is almost as egregious as Conor accepting it, IMO. It's absolute bullshit that he get's to sit and deny EVERY other fight and just get the money/title fight. What a disappointment the whole way around if this fight get's announced.

If you guys really want to prove to the UFC that this fight is a mistake, don't make threads about it, don't comment on it. Just ignore it completely.

Probably but they'll make it official to Tony just 4 weeks before fight day, so Nate gets a longer camp in total, and they'll infiltrate Fer's camp with spys and they'll finance Nates camp with the best Tony imitators in the world, everything to max Nate's chance to beat Ferg, so they can do Conor vs Nate 3, the unification fight
Classic Conor hater psychosis

Maaaan. Woodley vs. Diaz would be a weird one. Maybe they're looking for Ferguson vs. Diaz?
I don't like that idea either, but I won't quit because of it.

Before he fought Mcgregor...nobody gave a shit about a Diaz fight camp

You believe he was scheduled to fight in December?

Still waiting for his alleged opponent to come forward and acknowledge it.
I don't believe in just words, but they aid. I go off what I know as fact first, then use words by non sherdoggers who I know and respect as confirmation..

I don't believe in just words, but they aid. I go off what I know as fact first, then use words by non sherdoggers who I know and respect as confirmation..

If he was scheduled to fight, then a contract was signed with an opponent.

In this day and age of social media I find it suspect that no opponent tweeted about how they are pissed at the lost huge pay day.

Diaz vs. Poirier maybe?

I don't think Ferguson takes any fight other than McGregor right now, and he shouldn't for good reason. Ferguson would be a complete moron to give either Conor or the UFC an easy out at his own risk and expense right now.

I don't give a flying fairy fart what anyone thinks about it... the ONLY fight the LW (or MW) champion should have is against the respective interim champion. Anything less makes it a mockery of the sport even more than Dana and Endeavor already have.

Before he fought Mcgregor...nobody gave a shit about a Diaz fight camp

https://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12...pulls-off-surprising-numbers-for-fox-sports-1

Dec 4, 2013, 5:12pm EST

Saturday night's Ultimate Fighter Finals showed a substantial increase from the last several live events on the network, drawing 1,129,000 viewers for a show headlined by Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard and the men's and women's final from the recently-completed Ultimate Fighter season.

UFC pulled Conor because of the Bellator stuff.. Commissioner was on mma hour stating that.

Commissioner made his statement based on what the UFC officials, ergo Dana Fucking White, said.

In an unrelated matter, I have a fantastic golden deal for you on this bridge I have for sale in San Francisco.

Oh fuck they might actually do Woodley/ Nate to save UFC 219. I'd actually root for Nate to win just for the sheer hilarity of it. He could win if he pressures Woodley. We all know Nate has that Diaz chin.

Back