Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man hilarious lol
Completely lost it during the gravity part. Have seen any other glitches be THAT bad thankfully

Just finished Shadow of Mordor. My XBONE is ready for some Andromeda goodness now.

Just in time for Andromedas release, Raycevick got his " Mass Effect 3, 5 years later" video out to complete the trilogy.

Why'd they remove tactical pause and the ability to use squad powers fuck fuck fuck. Also male Ryder sounds kinda like Nathan Drake and it's distracting. I'm probably getting this when it's on sale.

Why'd they remove tactical pause and the ability to use squad powers fuck fuck fuck. Also male Ryder sounds kinda like Nathan Drake and it's distracting. I'm probably getting this when it's on sale.
They seriously removed pause and combat tactics?????

I preordered last night on PS4, but it's not preloading. Does it not preload on PS4?

I know it sounds like a huge deal I was kind of bummed at first too. When you play it though you'll see why it would just kill the flow of battle. You can still move your team and focus fire. I like the change and I was a huge fan of the tactical pause.

PSA for PC players. In approximately 10 hours, 12:00am KST/ 10am EST, you will be able to unlock the game via vpn. Just connect to a South Korean ip via a vpn program like flyvpn for early release. EA has said this is okay for unlocks but obviously never purchase a game with this method.

Well, FFS.

FYI, if you're like me and you haven't pre-ordered a game in years, and didn't pay attention when you did, it turns out that they don't charge you when you actually pre-order. They wait until just before release to charge the card.

I discovered this because the card I pre-ordered with got stolen, and I didn't realize they wait until I saw an email message this morning from them that there was a "Payment Issue". Immediately fired off the payment revision, but now I won't be delivered the game until the 23rd when before it was due to be delivered tomorrow: the day of launch.

Reviews are piping in and they are mediocre. We shall see.

After watching several youtube reviews it seems as though my character will be suffering from a case of blue balls. How can I build "unit cohesiveness" when I just want to avoid them??
Bang the krogan, he seems cool

ACG also gave Fallout 4 a buy, lol. Game critics are pretty worthless nowadays. It's better to watch some streams and make up your own mind.

Last edited:
ACG also gave Fallout 4 a buy, lol. Game critics are pretty worthless nowadays. It's better to watch some streams and make up your own mind.
fallout 4 was buy 4 me so will this game. i know the type games i enjoy playing

fallout 4 was buy 4 me so will this game. i know the type games i enjoy playing

Yep. FO4 was a definite no buy for me. On the other hand, some of my favorite rpgs and action games got savaged by critics. Alpha Protocol's 0 score from Jim Sterling had me cracking up. I played through that game three or four times, lol.

Skill ups review...

He seems to be a masochost though. I mean he still plays the Division...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back