Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my shipping conformation email frome Gamefly. Should get tomorrow. Been playing and loving Zelda, but need a break from fantasy for a little bit and shoot some people.

I know it sounds like a huge deal I was kind of bummed at first too. When you play it though you'll see why it would just kill the flow of battle. You can still move your team and focus fire. I like the change and I was a huge fan of the tactical pause.

Idk, I feel like Im not really in control and my squad just rushes into their deaths. Maybe it's because of the more open encounters idk.

Idk, I feel like Im not really in control and my squad just rushes into their deaths. Maybe it's because of the more open encounters idk.

I felt like that but then I started having them come with me and set them up in cover and focus fire. The do rush in though which is why I'm trying to avoid giving them skills that have that ability like charge.

These reviews aren't looking promising. And I already went and preordered just this weekend. Damn.

Are these reviews adding up to the worst reviewed Bioware game ever?

I guess the concerns some of us had last year following some high level departures from the development team were in fact something to be concerned about after all.

These reviews aren't looking promising. And I already went and preordered just this weekend. Damn.

Are these reviews adding up to the worst reviewed Bioware game ever?

I guess the concerns some of us had last year following some high level departures from the development team were in fact something to be concerned about after all.

I guess I hardly ever agree with reviewers about anything. From what I've played the departures didn't affect the game at all. I'm still not sure about the story (what I've seen so far is good but will need to see more) but everything else has been top notch. I love the changes to the class system and the combat is different in a good way. I love how each mass effect has kind of changed the battle system and each time I love it. That way you can play them all and have a slightly different but good experience in each.

PSA for PC players. In approximately 10 hours, 12:00am KST/ 10am EST, you will be able to unlock the game via vpn. Just connect to a South Korean ip via a vpn program like flyvpn for early release. EA has said this is okay for unlocks but obviously never purchase a game with this method.

Nice I thought it was 10pm central from the last post I read. So now right when I get off from work I can get started. My trial ended right as I was about to continue the main story on the first planet.

Ive got my character parked at the door in the trial, waiting for midnight to arrive. Fortunately, my day is filled with activities to keep my eyes from staring at the clock.

14 hours to go...

Ive got my character parked at the door in the trial, waiting for midnight to arrive. Fortunately, my day is filled with activities to keep my eyes from staring at the clock.

14 hours to go...

Should have done the same but I'll use my VPN to start as soon as I get home.

Not looking good so far. I'm still getting it day one because I'm too much of a Mass Effect nuthugger, but it's still concerning.

Not looking good so far. I'm still getting it day one because I'm too much of a Mass Effect nuthugger, but it's still concerning.

Only concerning thing I'm reading is the story complaints. Since I've already played enough to know the rest of the complaints have no bothered me at all. The story has been good so far but your not going to really know how good it is in such a short amount of time. The trial ends right when your about to advance the story even more.

Kind of weird this is getting ripped to shreds when other recent open world games have a lot of the same "problems" like poorly animated npcs, lots of grind, loads and loads of fetch quests, extremely formulaic design. Also, none of those games have that sweet, sweet multiplayer.

Launch very soon, I'm hyped. Nvidia put up new drivers if you're on PC.

7.7/10 by IGN

Granted its IGN who's always very lenient, but still. I want to believe, lol

Kind of weird this is getting ripped to shreds when other recent open world games have a lot of the same "problems" like poorly animated npcs, lots of grind, loads and loads of fetch quests, extremely formulaic design. Also, none of those games have that sweet, sweet multiplayer.

Launch very soon, I'm hyped. Nvidia put up new drivers if you're on PC.

Nice I'm downloading these now.

Exactly. I'm just waiting for it to unlock. I couldn't care less. If I think I'll like it, I'll give it a shot. If not, I won't.

As long as the mechanics work I'll be fine I think.

I do think the running/sprint animation is goofy as fuck looking but it won't take away from it for me.

Gamespot gave it a 6. They also gave Destiny a 6. Destiny was far from what Bungie promised/hyped, but it was better than a 6 IMO.

I hope some of the low scores are partially due to the let down of expecting a GOAT level game and not getting it. That if this was a new ip by a lesser known studio a 6 would be a 7, and a 7 would be an 8 instead.

Just placed my pre order. My store has an early release at 8pm!

:meow:<Goldie11>

Glad they changed the MP from 11 waves to 7. Not sure if it's Bronze only cause I only have seen Bronze MP gameplay but should help make things go quicker. I like the Apex Strike Teams too. So MP and SP have a unique combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back