Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this gameplay from france shows a different Sara Ryder default it looks so much better then the big nose goofy looking one

jfv3gex5n3fy.jpg

I want this right fucking now...

I've been sucking ass at Gears lately & it's just unnecessary un-immersive stress.

Set me free, Mass Effect...

i had relatively high hopes (figured it wouldn't live up to the hype but would still be fairly solid), but after seeing a few videos about it on youtube and realizing they hired trigglypuff morons with little to no experience...

well, i'd be surprised if it's playable.

I also expect to lay Katy Townsend's character in this game as I did in Fallout 4... :p :p

maxresdefault.jpg

778c11c686bebbf7c80e2442d11c40b6.jpg

Should've clicked the portfolio tab, too.

The facial animations are real bad, the characters don't look alive. In some games it doesn't matter, but this game is 100% about the characters and narration.

So I got to teh Nexus and the game is really fun to me. I am going biotic and playing on Hardcore and it's actually a bit challenging already. The pull to throw combo feels great. It's pretty hilarious to send a guy flying 78125631826 ft. it reminds me of the funny Lift stuff you can do in Mass Effect 1. My Ryder looks like a bum, he looks like an Asian Fry (from Futurama). ME trilogy generic Asian guy looked pretty serious and cool but this generic Asian Ryder I made looks lame as hell lol.

So far I have not seen any weird animation glitches. The gameplay feels great. Only annoying thing is when I die it always seems like that one teammate (not Cora, already forget his name... Liam or somehintg?) would say "where the hell are you going" even though I barely moved anywhere and my lifeless body is slumped over a rock lol.

The graphics don't look particularly great but they look good. The faces honestly to me look like ME3 graphics which I guess is not good because that game is like 5 years old.

So yeah, the gameplay feels really good and I think I'm going to enjoy the game alot.

You playing on pc or x1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back