Marijuana Use Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure

Thanks for the heads up. So, as I go forward into my 60's I will keep an eye out for any sign whatsoever of hypertension and probably curtail my pot use if there is any further evidence to support this study.

Abityabiryabityaaa that's all folks.

while i dont think we should legally force people from using marijuana, i have a low opinion of potheads and other drug abusers
If you drink or if someone you know drinks, are you automatically a degenerate alcoholic?

What is funny is liberals are so anti smoking and so pro pot.
Wrong. Liberals are anti-prohibition because it's sensible. Whether one chooses to indulge in it is an entirely different topic. But you know that; it has to be deliberate to be so stubborly disingenuous. Sad.

I smoke about an ounce a week, and both my systolic and diastolic have always been in the optimal range for my age.

Imo it's in how you live. I try to live an active lifestyle, and love training/biking while blazed. If you sit on the couch and eat funions all day, yeah you'll prolly reach hypertension. Im not arguing with the results of the study but im curious who they had in their sample groups.

Okay, but really, these are just people dying from the munchies.

If you drink or if someone you know drinks, are you automatically a degenerate alcoholic?

Wrong. Liberals are anti-prohibition because it's sensible. Whether one chooses to indulge in it is an entirely different topic. But you know that; it has to be deliberate to be so stubborly disingenuous. Sad.

you think liberals are pro cigarettes?

If these anti pot threads keep popping up we are gonna need to merge them into one giant thread

i injected three pots and then i died.

1. Smoking is bad for you. Probably true.

2. Survey studies on medical issues can go straight to the trash.

Reading @TheStruggle Threads
Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure
giphy.gif

Weed if it does anything regardign blood pressure HELPS to lower it. wtf

Back