Marijuana Use Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure

Accept the reality is those welfare cases are coming from blue cities you'll then say contribute more to the red states, can't have it both ways.

How do you live in La Jolla with such bad grammar and such bizarre conservative views?

Accept the reality is those welfare cases are coming from blue cities you'll then say contribute more to the red states, can't have it both ways.
<TrumpWrong1>

Here's a map with a county-by-county breakdown of the counties with the highest rates food stamps.

NewYorkTimes_SNAP-e1352407192974.jpeg

And here is a map with some of the biggest cities labeled in the country.

colormap.GIF

If you notice when you overlay the two that what you said is factually incorrect. For example look at conservative state Missouri. The biggest recipients of assistance are located in the southern part of the state. Yet the two counties that contain the biggest cities of St Louis and Kansas City have relatively low rates. Kansas City in St Louis are both very liberal big cities. You can even see the same with Birmingham as well.

Your statement is so wrong that's how easy it was to debunk while sitting at a stoplight and traffic on my way to jujitsu.

I'll have to take a closer look, but judging by the OP the study didn't seem to make a distinction of whether people who smoked pot were more likely to have high blood pressure, or if those people smoked pot because they had high blood pressure. It also didn't measure how much they used.

Interesting findings but it's only a correlation, they didn't prove causation. I'm all for more info though.

Last edited:
No black person I've ever encountered would post articles cosigned by Harry Anslinger.

So because he has different views than what you consider to be the norm that means he cant be black?

So because he has different views than what you consider to be the norm that means he cant be black?

Not at all. He's uneducated for sure. Could certainly be black but from his Kaepernick posts it's highly unlikely.

He didn't express his views, he posted a slant piece article.

Rich kid privilege more like it with poor education. No black person I've ever encountered would post articles cosigned by Harry Anslinger.

Making racial assumptions based on your own ignorance, you can even ask @Edison Carasio you are fighting a losing battle here.

Not at all. He's uneducated for sure. Could certainly be black but from his Kaepernick posts it's highly unlikely.

He didn't express his views, he posted a slant piece article

The study, published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, was a retrospective follow-up study of 1,213 people aged 20 or above who had been involved in a large and ongoing National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. In 2005–2006, they were asked if they had ever used marijuana.

You are a fucking idiot

The study, published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, was a retrospective follow-up study of 1,213 people aged 20 or above who had been involved in a large and ongoing National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. In 2005–2006, they were asked if they had ever used marijuana.

You are a fucking idiot

Correlation does not prove causation buddy. Buy some science books with the allowance you get.

Correlation does not prove causation buddy. Buy some science books with the allowance you get.

Yeah people who study cardiology and nutrition are talking out of their stinkstar.

Yeah people who study cardiology and nutrition are talking out of their stinkstar.

They often do if they are paid by the right people. With a sample size that pathetically small the margin of error is high with ANY experiment much less one with such lofty conclusions.

Back