Marijuana Use Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure

while i dont think we should legally force people from using marijuana, i have a low opinion of potheads and other drug abusers
Yeah go get the real shit from your Dr. , we need more opioid addicts.

I'm not saying this study is (or isn't) legitimate, but my concern is that the assiduous users of marijuana that I know are so dogmatic about its benefits, I sometimes worry that if legitimate research came out, they would never accept it.

No matter who comes out with a study about marijuana, if it even implies anything remotely negative, it is immediately attributed to big pharm wanting to keep you from the greatest thing ever. I think it's kind of silly.

Interesting. Does it matter what kind of vape it is? Dry herb or oil? Before my PAX died, I found the highest heat setting worked best. Only downside was i needed to clean it more often compared to medium heat.

Depends on how and who made your oil and what carrier.
Pm me and i will give you a break down

Last edited:
The study, published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, was a retrospective follow-up study of 1,213 people aged 20 or above who had been involved in a large and ongoing National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. In 2005–2006, they were asked if they had ever used marijuana.

You are a fucking idiot
You sound mad Throwing around insults like that. Smoke some weed and mellow out.

What is funny is liberals are so anti smoking and so pro pot.

What is funny is that conservatives are so anti pot and so pro brownies

th

The hive mind mentality of the hardcore pro pot people is outstanding, keep on keeping on it is working.

The hive mind mentality of the hardcore pro pot people is outstanding, keep on keeping on it is working.

I don't give a shit if this was a study on boners being good for the butt, it's simply complete junk science. You don't need a pro- or anti-pot stance to see this is simply shitty science.

It's takes a real hive-mind to ignore reality in order to reach a preferred conclusion. The reality is this study is flawed in some of the most basic ways.

They didn't even measure how much was being used. They could've had 5 people taking 1 hit a day vs 5 people smoking an ounce a day. If that simple variable was ignored, what else was unaccounted for?

It's simply a shit study, regardless of your stance.

Junk science.

A study of 1,200 people that didn't assess diet nor frequency of marijuana use somehow linked marijuana use to high blood pressure?

Stop.

Smoking is known to cause high blood pressure. I bet smoking weed is harmful even if cannabis itself isn't. Even vaping causes inflammation and cell damage/death.

Sweet I'll be waiting for you to start threads on the evils of alcohol, McDonald's, pesticides, and smog.

No one believes alcohol or junk food are good for you, but try telling a pot head their drug habit may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread and they act as if you disrespected a family member. Your relationship with a plant is disturbing.

Last edited:
The people who did this study should be downright ashamed for how they went about doing it. Like user @BEER said they didn't assess frequency of use, diet and other facts. That is my problem with a lot of Marijuana studies is that the sample size is so relatively small its meaningless not to mention its illegal on a federal level so its much harder to get funded to be able to do long term studies. That is why when I see studies on this and other substances I usually will read the actual study itself to see how they went about doing said study.

while i dont think we should legally force people from using marijuana, i have a low opinion of potheads and other drug abusers
yah i personally hate potheads but what i really despise is caffeine users, drug abusers through and through...

No one believes alcohol or junk food are good for you, but try telling a pot head their drug habit may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread and they act as if you disrespected a family member. Your relationship with a plant is disturbing.

I'm not sure if you are saying " your" as in generally referring to pot smokers or literally speaking about me. Bit I've never smoked pot or any drug, and I've never tried a cigarette. I also drink less than 5 beers a year.

Sweet I'll be waiting for you to start threads on the evils of alcohol, McDonald's, pesticides, and smog.

Without pesticides, the foods that we eat would be far more infected with insect pathogens.

Pathogens are now a known link to cancer.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cance...ections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/bacteria.html

One could easily make the argument that the United States use of pesticide, has contributed to lower instances of stomach cancer in the United States.

Back