Marijuana Use Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure

They often do if they are paid by the right people. With a sample size that pathetically small the margin of error is high with ANY experiment much less one with such lofty conclusions.

So we can deny outcomes we don't like now, I thought the right was science deniers

How many people died from high blood pressure in both groups, are we talking 12 vs. 4 or 600 vs. 200?

Also, would be interesting to look at the within group variance of cannabis users in terms of actual cannabis use, as the level of frequency of cannabis wasn't assessed.

That's why I work out high

Kill a stone with 2 stones... or whatever

Smoking marijuana also increases the chances of getting an STD from a Donkey. Fact.

Study is a survey study that didn't actually link any specific biomarkers via sampling. Next.

Yeah people who study cardiology and nutrition are talking out of their stinkstar.

This surprisingly happens often; see statins and saturated fat being bad.

It's a survey study, that literally did no actual sampling of biomarkers during the study from the people leading up to the finale. That is a horrible study design by any standard to make any correlation.

THC is a vasodilator; it opens blood vessels. Your body has two main cannabinoid receptorss CBD1 and CBD2.
Not related to blood pressure
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884

Cardiovascular pharmacology and cannabis (they inhibit sympathetic tone, thus reducing blood pressure).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2228270/

And if you're up for it, I have a 781 page Cannabis pharmacology text book.

marijuana users, whose level and frequency of smoking was not assessed in the study.

I'm sure everyone will stop, and your conversion will be successful.

And by the way, the guy in your av is a roid head, consistency.
Roiders drop dead in their 40s and 50s so we don't have to pay for their healthcare

What is funny is liberals are so anti smoking and so pro pot.

You can vaporize pot and or make it edible. For the record, I've never used pot and I'm 48. I am however going to get blazed out of my mind as soon as it becomes legal.

You can vaporize pot and or make it edible.

You can also vaporize different temperatures to bring out different cannabinoids/flavanoids (provided they are in the strain to begin with in a decent amount).

Smoking pot is often considered safer than smoking cigarettes, but a new study suggests that marijuana use may increase a person's risk of death from high blood pressure.

Over the two-decade-long study period, marijuana users, whose level and frequency of smoking was not assessed in the study, had a more than threefold greater risk of dying from hypertension than nonusers. This increase in risk was greater than that associated with cigarette smoking, the researchers said.

"Support for liberal marijuana use is partly due to claims that it is beneficial, and possibly not harmful, to health," lead study author Barbara Yankey, a doctoral student of epidemiology and biostatistics at Georgia State University, said in a statement. "However, there is little research on the impact of marijuana use on cardiovascular and [stroke] mortality."

Researchers examined 1,200 people for six years. They found death rates from high blood pressure were associated with people who reported using pot.

http://abc13.com/health/study-pot-smokers-face-greater-risk-of-death/2297360/

RIP
Probably due to the munchies and overeating unhealthy foods.

At first I thought this bout of reefer madness the Trump nut huggers came down with was thier new tranny thread fascination. But they are still making tranny threads alongside the pot threads.
Trump supporters are afraid of literally EVERYTHING.

Look out!!! A peacefully protesting black lgbqt muslim college student!!!!!!!

Reading @TheStruggle Threads
Linked to Increased Risk of Dying from High Blood Pressure

You can vaporize pot and or make it edible. For the record, I've never used pot and I'm 48. I am however going to get blazed out of my mind as soon as it becomes legal.

You can vaporize nicotine and put it in edibles as well.

Back