Karyn Bryant and others respond to Schaub's comments on race

Schaub is the definition of an insecure cuckfanboy. He constantly talks about how good looking other fighters are, their cocks, and "if/what I would do" scenarios if he had to fuck a guy.

It is all due to being a manlet trapped in a heavyweight body. He is absolutely insecure and it comes out of his pores.

I know about Heavyweight-Ego trapped in a manlet body (Napoleon etc), but never heard of a Manlet-Ego in a Heavyweight body.

Do you think there is something going on between Karen and Jouban? They seem awfully close.

Karyn's husband Wade is the show's producer.

Karyn+Bryant+Wade+Eck+TV+Guide+Celebrates+2PDhIdQsREFl.jpg

Why do people even listen to Schaub? And why is Karyn even acknowledging Schaub...the guy is trolling for attention and the lasting you want is feed his hunger....

Kenny here,

Karen is a very beautiful and pretty lady but I have to take Brendan's side on this. I don't understand why she is getting upset. Brendan is a entertainer and comedian. He is saying things as somewhat social commentary and making things a little interesting. Stirring the pot if you will.

My mom does yoga with Brendan in real life and she always tells me how smart and funny he is. She also said there is no way he is racist because he gets along with everyone and everyone likes him. They hang out after yoga every once in a while so she knows him better than a lot of you lol. I am waiting for her to invite him over for dinner so I can hang out him.

Lol. I dunno...

Glad that Karyn is standing up for herself! Schuab can't hold a candle to her skills and what he said was completely racist.

Agree that Karyn is better than Schaub. But have to disgree that what he said is racist. Schaub suggested that *maybe* some "black privilege" is in play at Fox. We hear about "white privilege" every fucking day, so how is Schaub saying what he said any different?

What's Schaubs ethnic/racial background? I've always wondered.

Definitely not the best choice of words from Schaub.

Do you notice there's an all black panel? Yeah for a second and then you move on. Not that big of a deal.

Schaub is a walking contradiction, one minute he's pretending to be this philosophical guy with all this wisdom the next day he's stereotyping everybody, guy is probably top 5 dumbest people on earth.

tbh my thoughts and opinions vacillate quite a bit also. Sometimes it can depend on something as simple as how much I've had to eat that day lol. This is why I wouldn't want a job where you spend all your time voicing your opinion. One should reflect a lot before they do this, and they should be careful how they word it. Not necessarily to avoid offending people, it's just a good habit in general.

Do you notice there's an all black panel? Yeah for a second and then you move on. Not that big of a deal.

Always thought Schaub was 25 % athletic and explosive.

Always thought Schaub was 25 % athletic and explosive.
I think I remember hearing something about him being part Apache, he might've even said it himself.

Don't know for certain though.

EDIT: Acording to his wiki he's 100% Euro, German, English and Italian.

That makes the Kimbo incident especially funny.

Last edited:

Its 100% sertified beast of a dad with a bit of acidic

Back