Karyn Bryant and others respond to Schaub's comments on race

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alan Jouban wants so badly to be part of the JRE/Deathsquad crew.

AUDIO:

Karyn Bryant:
- Karyn defends the qualifications of Tyron Woodley, Yves Edwards, and herself to be Fox panelists.
- Suggests that Brendan is the one not qualified. He's "not the most articulate guy".
- Said that Brendan auditioned once to join the Fox desk team. But he was never asked back.
- Acknowledges that Yves' usage of English is not the best, but he knows what he's talking about.
- "Chocolate people" was an unnecessary qualifier. (in deleted tweet)

Alan Jouban:
- Said that Brendan did not articulate well.
- Said Brendan deleted some tweets to Yves and Karyn.
- Said Brendan holds a grudge against Fox so his comments were biased.
- he defended Brendan and says he "set it up the wrong way"

Obligatory videos:

Last edited:
I only read the cliffs but I agree with Jouban. Definitely not biased because he is a handsome devil.

I only read the cliffs but I agree with Jouban. Definitely not biased because he is a handsome devil.

tumblr_p4ogt5wNd01rofocqo1_500.gif

Screenshot_2016-07-27-17-57-17.png

alan-jouban-finds-success-in-ufc-and-with-versace-091216_605679_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Last edited:
TS is either The Schaub or The Schaub's manager.

<{monica}>

Schaub is the luckiest guy in MMA history: ended up on one of the weakest TUF's ever, with a bunch of green noobs (Meathead), Kimbo and Roy Nelson, then came a very mediocre UFC career, the single most embarrassing and humiliating grappling match ever, and then somehow serendipitously became friends with Rogan (btw, I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan was Bi like CoGar, and that is the prometheus of their relationship).

I also wonder if somehow Rogan had remorse for verbally castrating Schaub publicly and pulled many strings behind the scenes to atone and make it up to Schaub. It stands to reason that Schaub, who has the IQ of a Grapefruit, fell in to all these shows. Maybe it is a Trump type thing, where he appeals to the lowest common denominator with all his talk of penises, which sounds just like a 17 year old closeted gay jock, who likes taking showers after football practice with other men and making jokes about and touching everyone's penis.

Last edited:
Glad that Karyn is standing up for herself! Schuab can't hold a candle to her skills and what he said was completely racist.

Schaub is the luckiest guy in MMA history: ended up on one of the weakest TUF's ever, with a bunch of green noobs (Meathead), Kimbo and Roy Nelson and then serendipitously became friends with Rogan. I also wonder what f somehow Rogan had remorse for verbally castrating Schaub publicly and pulled many strings behind the scenes to atone. It stands to reason that Schaub, who has the IQ of a Grapefruit, fell in to all these shows. Maybe it is a Trump type thing, where he appeals to the lowest common denominator with all his talk of penises, which sounds just like a 17 year old closeted gay jock, who likes taking showers after football practice with other men and making jokes and touching about everyone's penis.

He's in your head, brah. Give credit where it's due.

We need to shutdown him down before he gets to out of control.

Brandon is tip of the spear in terms of articulate MMA analysts

Schaub is the luckiest guy in MMA history: ended up on one of the weakest TUF's ever, with a bunch of green noobs (Meathead), Kimbo and Roy Nelson and then serendipitously became friends with Rogan. I also wonder what f somehow Rogan had remorse for verbally castrating Schaub publicly and pulled many strings behind the scenes to atone. It stands to reason that Schaub, who has the IQ of a Grapefruit, fell in to all these shows. Maybe it is a Trump type thing, where he appeals to the lowest common denominator with all his talk of penises, which sounds just like a 17 year old closeted gay jock, who likes taking showers after football practice with other men and making jokes and touching about everyone's penis.

You sound like you spend way to much time worrying about how much Shaub talks about other mens penis’s......

Also LOL at calling Nelson green..... Dude was one of the most accomplished guys to set foot in the Tuf house ya nimrod.

The Schaub only has to say the word "dick" once every podcast and it'll create a shitstorm among MMA fans who can't stop talking about it.

Strategic marketing. 4D chess. Brendan bless.

@Threetrees @BC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back