Karyn Bryant and others respond to Schaub's comments on race

I think I remember hearing something about him being part Apache, he might've even said it himself.

Don't know for certain though.

EDIT: Acording to his wiki he's 100% Euro, German, English and Italian.

That makes the Kimbo incident especially funny.

He might be part German, English, Italian, Euro, Apache, Martian, but he will always be 100 % Schaub.

Lmao because white people don't benefit from being white in getting on TV in a predominantly white country with a racist history that didn't even have anti discrimination laws until, what, two generations ago when our parents were being born?

I don’t think I articulated it very well.

I don’t think Tyron or Yves are good commentators and if they were white the requirements to commentate would have been higher.

In saying that I like Shaub but he was clearly being a salty bitch in this situation.

Karyn's husband Wade is the show's producer.

Karyn+Bryant+Wade+Eck+TV+Guide+Celebrates+2PDhIdQsREFl.jpg

All comes to light now hehe

Also Tyron is only a panelist because he is champ. You think he would be a panelist if he wasn’t?

Has the personality of a cardboard box

Why not he has decent insight sometimes and he hits my funny bone at times.
I guess people like different things.

He's annoying at best and a complete idiot at worst for me.

Karyn is a completely worthless dipshit that offers absolutely nothing to the show. Love watching Bisping put her in her place it’s hysterical.

Also Brendan needs to disappear forever & yves is dumb as a pile of dog shit

Jouban is awesome.

Read properly man. You had to go and expose yourself.<{gspressed}>

"ended up on one of the weakest TUF's ever, with a bunch of green noobs (Meathead), Kimbo and Roy Nelson"

These were dude's exact words. And he already responded to me to say that his grammar was dogshit and he accidentally bunched Roy with Kimbo and Meathead.

But at least he knows he's illiterate. You actually thought it was solid grammar, and thought you should tell me to "read properly". Probly keep that idiocy to urself next time.

"ended up on one of the weakest TUF's ever, with a bunch of green noobs (Meathead), Kimbo and Roy Nelson"

These were dude's exact words. And he already responded to me to say that his grammar was dogshit and he accidentally bunched Roy with Kimbo and Meathead.

But at least he knows he's illiterate. You actually thought it was solid grammar, and thought you should tell me to "read properly". Probly keep that idiocy to urself next time.
He meant a bunch of greens (Meathead being one of them), in addition to Kimbo and Roy Nelson. Grammatically correct.
<GrassoBless>

I have no interest in Karyn, and it isn’t her skin color of the fact that she is a woman. I want fighters or people that know the fight game.
As for The opinion that panels are getting “blacker” well that’s true. ESPN turned into BET. The world has gone nuts wi5 overcompensation....through a black woman in there and all boxes are checked. Most males don’t want women doing sports anyway.

Schaub is the definition of an insecure cuckfanboy. He constantly talks about how good looking other fighters are, their cocks, and "if/what I would do" scenarios if he had to fuck a guy.

It is all due to being a manlet trapped in a heavyweight body. He is absolutely insecure and it comes out of his pores.

Hahaha, Manlet trapped in a heavyweights body

Also Tyron is only a panelist because he is champ. You think he would be a panelist if he wasn’t?

Has the personality of a cardboard box

That may very well be true.

Back