Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

UFC%2BJon%2BJones%2BSucker%2BPunches%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2Bat%2BUFC%2B182.gif

DC almost killed Herb there, give Jones his W back

Jon Jones will FOREVER be the GOAT

of Fucking things up

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.

That's a bit of confirmation bias.

What if Jones didn't have an added advantage? What if he was a little more tired in one area than the next? Subtle things like that can make a difference.

We got to settle this thing once and for all
Jon Jones vs USADA Chairman Edwin Moses
5 round pro-MMA bout & sanctioned street racing event

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.
Probably not given he is a hell of a lot younger and is able to train 4 times as hard as DC on gear. Either let them all juice or get rid of them permanently.

So a fat guy who got beat up is still the champ , th UFC is going down the toilet.

Until somebody can beat that fat guy fair and square, what alternative do you see? Would you rather have a lean cheater as champion?

Not a Jones fan but whatever happened to due process?

We're all supposed to hold judgement until all the facts are in but the CSAC stripped him.

I hope he gets the 4 years but it just seems two faced to act befor their instructions to hold out on the judge.

i would anticipate jones goes overseas and fights in japan, ksw, etc.

Not a Jones fan but whatever happened to due process?

We're all supposed to hold judgement until all the facts are in but the CSAC stripped him.

I hope he gets the 4 years but it just seems two faced to act befor their instructions to hold out on the judge.

It was USADA that said they'd wait for due process.

CSAC obviously got no time for his limp dick issues.

The way Jones is going, he will probably be in Bellator or Rizin by 2018. He's burned the UFC so many times, they will be pretty reluctant to give him any more chances.

Congratulations, Jones, you played yourself.

Back