Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

giphy.gif

You can't overturn 18 straight punches to DC's head by Jon Jones.

the question of what if (Jones wasn't roidinig ) will still linger in his head
<31>
How can that possibly even be a lingering question?.....HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS....THE END

Last edited:
What does "overturned" mean? No Contest?

Does the champ retain on a NC?

It means it will go to NC, regarding the belt, i guess most likely going back to DC, having said that, its just a consolation price to DC imo, title could very well be vacant and him fighting for it next.

Not as harsh as the kick that overturned DC's eyebrows.

Nah, look what DC had to overcome to do that. He was pressuring and walking down Jones and Jones was being affected. DC got greedy and felt it working and threw caution. Jones throws a head kick because of those legs like others throw leg kicks. To talk through 12 inches of range which also equates to a ridiculous sprawl and throw in roids? DC had to deal with that and was doing really well. JBJ NEVER fought (now we have multiple roid uses) at a disadvantage. Ali did. As far as actual fighting Jones looks like he is doing heavy bag work because he can sit back and do shot selection and over time, people fatigue and get beat down. When they shoot well, he just sperads his legs longer and they can't get a grip. Too long to pick up and throw to the ground because he can always get a leg under. Yet DC took this disadvantage. Jones never proved himself against a fighter with an advantage. Gus kicked his ass and just ran out of steam (prob against a juiced Jones). Never tie your personality and worth to people you don't know personally. It hurts (like Machida bummed me out) when they are fake. He was never real.
dude machida took an over the counter supplement that does nothing.

It's too bad he couldn't do it without PEDs.

Yeah, I was gonna join my local MMA gym to learn how to throw perfectly timed head kicks, but I just took some PED's instead and now I'm a master of all techniques!

HTTP3d3dy5yZWFjdGlvbmdpZnMudXMvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTMvMDcvaGVoX3RodW1ic191cF9ucGguZ2lm.gif

Still doesn't mean a damn thing, since the damage done to DC is irreversible, and there's no punishment, other than black balling the guy from the sport of MMA, that could ever make up for the damage Jones' CHEATING ASS inflicted on DC.

Jon's such a piece of work. Younger, stronger, faster, with the huge height and reach advantage, and the sucker still has to use PEDs. It's just not fucking fair, that he was still able to fight in the first place. USADA knew this BS before the fight, and still let it go on. We all know DC's too much of a man to to refuse to fight him for the undisputed strap, and retain his title on a technicality, and that's what makes it even worse.

Dammit, you possibly ruined one of my favorite fighters of all time! You just couldn't stand the fact that he could beat you while clean, so damn much, that you were willing to get a 4 year suspension in order to just have the bragging rights.

We ALL know you're a low down, dirty, slimy, reptilian mutha fucka (like tyson says), but man, wish we would've known sooner, so the TRUE champ wouldn't have had to suffer, because you're such a piece of complete dog shit.

In the words of the almost great, and wise old, PED extraordinaire, Chael Sonnen............Jon Jones, you absolutely suck!

Yeah, I was gonna join my local MMA gym to learn how to throw perfectly timed head kicks, but I just took some PED's instead and now I'm a master of all techniques!

HTTP3d3dy5yZWFjdGlvbmdpZnMudXMvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTMvMDcvaGVoX3RodW1ic191cF9ucGguZ2lm.gif
easier to throw perfect kicks when you are stronger and dont have to worry about getting tired as much. look at belfort.

Back