Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

I think "due process" here refers to punishment (if any) to be given to Jones (fine/suspension,etc), but the outcome of the fight is a separate matter.

Wow. I guess we all knew it was coming but seeing it happen feels weird.

What a fuck up. That was such an incredible performance, win, and a great moment. All gone now.

FUCK YO BELT

giphy.gif

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

Due process for discipline...there is no doubt the fight occurred with Jones on roids, hence the no contest.

I think that only applies to pissing hot, not the outcome of the fight. That's up to the athletic commission. Jones doesn't deserve the belt if he fought dirty.

USADA will come to a conclusion on whether or not Jones took the roids "accidentally". With the B sample in, there is no doubt about him failing the drug test, so even if he did took them "accidentally" the win needs to be overturned anyway.

I'm not a fan of DC but I really feel bad for him, he'll never be truly recognised as a champion by some , also no matter how hard he tried to accept that Jones was a better fighter on both occasions the question of what if (Jones wasn't roidinig ) will still linger in his head

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.

lol And how would you know that? That's literally impossible to know at this point unless you somehow know the truth about the PED's.

So a fat guy who got beat up is still the champ , th UFC is going down the toilet. What a great move selling the business.

So Cormier vs Gus for the belt. Shogun wins next Saturday hope he faces the winner and I am good

I support overturning the win, but I don't want them to give Cormier the belt back. He'd be a paper champ x2. The UFC should organize a LHW tournament (ala Strikeforce) and put the belt up for grabs.

Wow that's insane, I mean it's justified but it's just so crazy LOL.

You gon dun it Jon.

Back